đŸ”¶ Koss KPH30i

Sorry , what is amazon Us x germany ? :thinking::thinking:

I just checked the price for the KPH30i on Amazon.ca. they’re asking $72.00 CAD for it now!!!

#ZeosPantera

It seems there will be the CLEAR version of our beloved KPH30i. I hardly can wait!

The photos were posted in the Facebook Group NBBA by Bryan Liew.

6 Likes

WAIT NO FUCKING WAY.

IT ACTUALLY IS HAPPENING YESSSSS.

Looks tacky as hell, but I love it. Our US inmates also deserve a sonic upgrade to these haha.

1 Like

KOSS GMR-545-AIR - No time for burning in. Instant love. Definitely not a gaming headset
 Proper headphones. The sound is way above its 60 USD price point
 Better than the kph30igrado mod. This is just the first impression, still need more time for listening, but OMG what a gem. D shaped pads, detached cable! This 60 Ohm driver has something special in it

Forgot to mention is that the driver is the same as in the PortaPro and KPH30i. Just better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What termination cable does this sexy beast require?

It comes with a 3.5 jack and a USB to 3.5 cable. You can use it with any 3.5 cable. The connection is not recessed or something.

1 Like

Clearly I need to balance mod one with some nice THICK mogami cable.

1 Like

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I hope you are aware a lot of people have their headband snapping in half on them in under a year. Not gonna lie I have been tempted to buy a GMR even though they have this design flaw.

1 Like

Who said Koss products have good build quality? The kph30is break as well. But they sound great
 a lot of people love Hifiman products as well, despite their shitty qc
 this ain’t a perfect world after all

1 Like

Just making sure you were aware lol. Seemingly you are, so more power to you for your purchase.

I’ve already been burned several times with Koss products, but I still keep coming back.

1 Like

I’ve had my Koss products for over a year now and they’ve been holding up just fine. I’m just a bit more careful. But hey if you’re getting great sound quality for $20 or less then it’s worth the tradeoffs.

What I have now are holding up much better than expected, but my first Porta Pro didn’t even last a month before the driver died. Not the cabling, actual right driver lol. I even babied it. My first 95X was defective out of the box, replacement is fine though. Alternatively, I have been rather rough with my KSC75 but wire hasn’t failed me yet.

Seems with Koss, your headphones are either going to last only 2 months or “miraculously” survive for a decade.

1 Like

Super Review did a livestream about the clear KPH30i. Interesting to note there is no foam behind the driver (probably to make it prison spec) so I wonder if that will change sound. Will be for sale on Amazon in 1 week, it seems.

5 Likes

Just got my koss kph30is. Looking at the frequency response graphs online, i can’t understand why i hear such punchy bass. I frankly have no clue where to eq to decrease the bass as the graph looks so flat (wtf LOL). Anyone able to help?

Try things, for your ears. I wonder if you started with one drop around 150hz or so if that would be a good start.

1 Like

The clears are up on amazon now
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GJVJTD5

Yaxi, where dem clear pads at yo?

2 Likes

I am just here, still waiting for my replacement to arrive since the previous one that I owned broke, due to my dumbass accidentally sitting on them, not knowing they were on my bed at the time. I was enjoying it a lot and I love the warm sound you get from them and they definitely go neck-in-neck with my Koss KSC75s with Yaxi pads on.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GJVJTD5/ref=twister_B07PNK7Q7Q?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Its here! rip it wont ship to Canada.