Lets talk about your tips! ;)

Actually, you have to follow the instructions when you get deformations, flip them inside out in really hot water and then put them into really cold water, that should do the trick. Dont know the exact temps tho so look that ish up and continue to use them :smiley:

EDIT: I found it for you

Way to bounce back when it’s deformed while storage or usage.

1. Prepare paper cup or glass cup etc.
  2. Pour about 60cc of hot or above 80C water inside of cup. (about 1/3 of paper cup)
  3. Dip the deformed XELASTEC inside the water with folding backwards.
  4. Throw the hot water after 60~70sec., and pour cold water.
  5. Leave in cold water for about 20~30sec., remove the water and let dry in room temperature.

Attention : When pouring hot water, please make sure fold Umbrella backward. Deformation might not bounce back or become worse when performing without folding back. Please be careful for burns and other injuries while handling hot water. When pulling certain area, it might deteriorate the product. It might not bounce back after performing the mentioned process above. Eartip is consumable, please replace with new eartip in case of no bouncing back.

Plastic guide is applied to avoid unexpected deformation or other dust to be stick to products, so secured the easy storage and handling.

Please store in the plastic guide if XELASTEC is not in use.

3 Likes

Omg that’s so fragile. How many time this tips lasts? I bought last week on Linsoul.

Anyone tried these bad boys?

1 Like

I didnt know they had ovals, the only ovals I knew of were klipsch ones.

final E tips just dont work… even the smallest one wont really fit in and i feel like i have to push it in to get it to have a tighter more isolated sound

Final E work well on a sony like a EX800st, but I found them slipping out on a FH3, it didnt happen too much but i did notice it so it could be ear/IEM dependant. It is when they get waxy or my ears get warm etc that it happened to me.

These are a narrow bore oval, where those are wide bore, I’ve no tried either so I may check them out. :wink:

1 Like

Got these in today to compare with the supplied with Z1R tips…

1 Like

Wow I didn’t even know there was that many tips :open_mouth:

1 Like

I’ve finally had the chance to try out the spiral dot + tips. They were always a little pricy so I never bought them. But now they came with my new JVC IEMs so I got a whole set and I’m impressed. The material is very soft and comfortable and a little bit tacky feeling so it grips in your ear well without feeling sticky. The nozzle is very wide though so I don’t imagine they would fit some IEMs with narrow nozzles. They feel slightly loose on my BLON 01 and that is a fairly wide nozzle IEM.

1 Like

Hey, I ran into this thread during my eartips research.

I was considering the following tips for Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless and was wondering if anyone tried them:
Comply truefit pro,
Symbio f,
Spinfit cp360,
AZLA SednaEarfit XELASTEC

Any ideas on how their comfort is like? I scrolled this thread & saw some good feedback on XELASTEC

I have the bottom 3, generally prefer the Symbio.
But a lot of it is fit.

1 Like

How would you say sound compares between the 3? To the best of your knowledge

I feel the symbios have better bass and are less peaky, but I’m largely using a single IEM the Hyla Sarda, in the end I largely use the Symbio W’s, but I have the F’s and I quite like the Peels.

I’m going to order the F’s and see if I like 'em. How would you compare the CP360 and Xelastec between each other in comfort+sound quality??

I liked the CP360’s one of the first silcone tips I liked, the Xlastic are about the easiest tips to get to a good seal (at least for me), and I’d strongly recommend.
But my preference would probably go Symbio W, Symbio W Peel (these seal better for me but, I prefer the sound of the hybrid), Xlastic and then Spinfit.

1 Like

Very well. Going to try Symbio F first - if I don’t like it, it will be time to try the super-expensive Xelastec. Thanks!

I know they’ve been mentioned, but I got the Sedna Exelastic and holy shit do they seal. I’m usually M/S with spin fits, so I went with mediums. They almost always cling when I remove them, in a good way

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08BRK3FKH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

Amazon reviews for the Alza Xeleastec tips mention they run large and to order smaller. @Onaha right above this post mentions sizing that was parallel to SpinFits. Any other kind souls care to offer their opinion on how the sizing runs on the Xeleastecs? I certainly place more trust in opinions from here than Amazon reviews. FWIW I’d be comparing to CP145 sizing as a baseline.

They are one size bigger than normal.

So if you are using Large CP145. you should go with ML for the Azla´s (same for their xelastec and their sedna tips).

4 Likes