Lets talk about your tips! ;)

They are on the US Amazon, but only in the S/M/L combo packs

Which is fine for a first purchase, but I would much rather buy 2 pairs of a single size, like I do for the CP100+

At least I will use both of those, but the W1, I will likely only use 1, so it seems like a bad deal.

1 Like

Nothing in EU in my case and shipping from US kills the purpose. Once I thought as you btw, that one size fits them all, but now I use all tips from MS to XL depending on the nozzle and shell build type for different sets. And this is where this set is usable

1 Like

I have them.

Size wise they are as long as CP100 but with a wider bore like CP360.
The stem is more rigid but also thinner.
The material is more like Azla Crystal, different than CP100+. They are thinner walls and stick to my ear canal much more.

They replaced CP360 on Chu because they are longer and therefore i don’t have to deep fit it as much while still having the wide bore.

3 Likes

I always tend to buy one with all the sizes, to use that way, but given enough time, most of IEMs end up with CP100+ Small or Final E Small. I still have stock tips on the Timeless, but that might be the only one I regularly use that does.

I know that the KZ CRN, I used a medium but mostly so it pushed them further out of my ear, because those were too uncomfortable if they sat too deep in my ears. The wings on those hurt.

The W shaped stem sense, since I am guessing it helps on the thinner stem.
The material sounds interesting, and like something I will want to try out.

I always thought the Azla Crystal was too wide bore, and therefore more bright than I like. The W1 seems closer to the bore of the CP100.

2 Likes

Helpful comments, guys. I’m still new to iems so appreciate the info on your experiences. I do know already that tips matter…a Lot. :wink: Ps using CP 100s
on the stock Olina.

2 Likes

I can confirm that W1 is wider bore than CP100.

I had the same issue with CRN.

I use CP360 on Timeless.

1 Like

Raptgo Hook large stock tips solved my FH3 fit issues.

Pioneer Rayz Pro large tips solved my Raptgo Hook fit issues.

BeatsX medium tips substitute perfectly on the Pioneer Rayz Pro since I raided its tips. :joy:

It’s been a good day. Full of lessons.

2 Likes

Well looks like the Azla Sednaearfit Regulars that I ordered just arrived earlier, will check it out and hear how it goes along with the Seek Real Airships I have after work. I am not expecting much, since so far I find the Final E Types the perfect tips for it, but the only gripe I have for the E Types that it would get slippery and the Airships will slip off from my ears.

New tips for my Airships, will do a lot of listening with these on and see how it compare to the E Types which performed superbly.

4 Likes

Good luck :slight_smile:

I have the same issue with final e tips. CP100+ solves that.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know that, If I have the time again to get a single pair of those I would do so and I hope it does not change the Airship’s tuning that much since the Azla VIVIDs did that and not really a fan of the change, the regular versions however, are much more better when it comes to the sounds I prefer that I am hearing from it.

Ok so, I tried the Azla regulars to my ears and so far so good, but I think the only gripe I have for it would be the feel, since it’s a bit firm for my preference and I prefer FAudio E Type’s feel more, just the right balance between softness and firmness.

Maybe I should have settled with the Light version of the Azlas, but oh well still a pretty good pair of ear tips though.

Same. Azla is very firm but the Light version is better.
Spinfits can sometimes change the sound but it depends on the IEM.

1 Like

well, just ordered 3 new tips.

3 Likes

Oh a Radius Deep Mount clear, if only mine does not get so slippery while wearing them for a duration of period, I would still be using mine. Also, I cannot seem to find an IEM that Deep Mount uses it strengths on, probably more compatible to Warm sets or something.

1 Like

Definitely. They are game changers for the Blon BL-03. Fixes the fit and is a great combo with its sound.

2 Likes

I like the description “soft like cat paw” lol

1 Like

I wonder how much those enhance bass. Looking forward to your take on them

They are quite new and I havent seen many people talk about them. But just looking at the gel makes me think it should boost the bass because of the better seal. Well, I find out in a few weeks I guess.

2 Likes