Lets talk about your tips! ;)

I hear Azla’s run a little big from their stated measurements. Is that true?

Considering their Sedna Earfit Lights for myself. I know I’m either M or ML. Not aware of a variety pack to settle the question without ordering both sizes.

How did you successfully size yours? I’m probably a large in CP145 tips since the SpinFit medium doesn’t seal all that securely for me, comes out too easily.

I think the M size Azlas are the usual L size for most ear tips that we use, while the MS would be the medium-size, because when I first bought my first set of the Xelastecs that is in its M-size, it’s pretty much too big for my ear, therefore the M-size is the L-size for most earphones, for me at least.

1 Like

Azla sizes can be compared to spinfit since they both publish their diameters.

For example, spinfit cp100 M are 12.2mm .
If you check the azla chart, you’ll find that MS is 11.9 and M is 12.6mm . so the safest best is MS.

2 Likes

Which size Azla is closest to the S12 white medium stock tips? Preferably same size or slightly smaller.

Hi there :wave:
Is there a way to fit a large tip on a small nozzle?
I love KZ tips but they’re a bit large for Olina and get off too easy. Is there any trick or mod that I can use?

You might want to go for the MS size from Azla, since that one fits my ears very well and I often use Medium-sized tips. Also the standard Medium size from Azla is a bit too big for me, making it a standard L-size ear tips according to my own ear holes.

2 Likes

OH. MY. GOD.

I need to say it loud for everyone.

The Spinfit CP240 eartip is so good. I haven’t put them on an IEM and that IEM not improve. These are impossible.

If only double flange tips were slightly less difficult for me to wear for a long time without fidgeting.

God, these are so good!

4 Likes

I have my own set of those but never was a fan, why? Because I have IEMs when I use the CP240s on them the soundstage suffers a lot and I need a bit of that soundstage to make it even more inclined for me to listen. Though I do appreciate its increased natural sound isolation, for I cannot hear anything with the CP240s in my ears.

1 Like

I don’t have that problem of losing soundstage. The key, for me, is NOT trying to jam them deep in your ear. The more I try to make it go in, the more sound quality suffers. Of course, with all things like this YMMV so I hear you that they don’t work for you

1 Like

Does anyone and I mean ANYone, have a good rec for a comparing tip to the Deep Mount? It’s just impossible to get them for me, someone in the US. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I, too, would be interested in the opinions of the tip-masters out there!

Lol im finally getting around to trying spinfits again. I had a bad initial impression, but need some since they are commonly used. I may still have my radius tips somewhere. Will try to look for them to help folks out. Not bad tips, just not my favorites.

2 Likes

Deep Mounts don’t seem like tips for every IEM, but a potentially awesome specialty tip, for the right IEMs.

1 Like

I think thats a fair assessment if memory serves. Will definitely try to do due diligence in grabbing them if i can find them again.

I guess that would be the JVC spiral dots.

1 Like

I’ve yet to try out spinfits (I know, right?) but I’ve heard mostly great things about them within the community. I’ll definitely just have to succumb to the curiosity one day.

Interesting, I’ve seen those as well. Pricey pricey though. That’ll definitely take some thought. Essentially $30 on US Amazon, same on Ali.

oh wow, its on ali huh. Normally I would say its 100% fake, but since its the same price…maybe not…

Tips can make or break your iem, so that cost is worth it in the end.

2 Likes

F it, I was running out of of og spiral dots so I ordered those and the deep mounts again. Amazon jp works for lots of folks on ordering if you end up wanting some. Will report back next week. :slight_smile: :+1:

I agree with you. I remember finding the right tips for the MMKII and being so relieved I could justify the price tag. I think I shall continue the search - may go half’s with @GooberBM on some Deep Mounts from Amazon JP if they can be found for a decent price.

Edit:

Boom :hot_face: