Lets talk about your tips! ;)

I would say they’re really good considering their price. They have so many models and a lot of them are pretty much copies of far more expensive tips. Look into them - I believe a pair off Ali is as little as $2 US.

Ordered two pairs so I guess I’ll see :slight_smile:

Nice! Which ones did you go with?

W01L, hope they’re good.

I think If you’re looking for a short stem, wide bore, soft tip that’ll reduce bass response and bring up that sweet sweet stage, you’re in for a treat at the $4 or so asking price :metal:

1 Like

Advice Needed

I’m looking for double flange tips for my Moondrop Kato IEMs. These types of tips solved my seal issue with my bluetooth earbuds, so I’m on the hunt for a similar pair that’s compatible with IEMs.

I tried spin fits, and I tried sticky ear tips, but neither could solve my IEM seal problems.

Any alternatives worth considering?

C$ 1.52 5%OFF | Two Layer Silicone Ear Pads In-Ear Earphone Earbuds Inner-diameter 5mm Original Covers Eartips Headphone Earcovers 6pcs/3pairs
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKh79k2

Hidden gem cheap and of so fantastic!
Alao look at the BGVP W01

1 Like

Thank you!! I’ll give these a shot.

Happy holidays :beers:

1 Like

Any rec for a narrow bore tip like Final E but with a sticky material like CP100+?

I just got in the DDHiFi tips and love them very similar sound to the final E etips

4 Likes

Are they called ST35?
Are they grippy or similar texture as Final?

Good question I will compare both tomorrow and let you know. Cheers J

1 Like

The Sony EP-EX11 is exactly what you are looking for. There’s some knock-offs out there, so you might wanna try to find those instead given the hard to come by the sony are.

1 Like

EP-EX10A are my all time fav but only in white darling :smile:

I think I have those but haven’t tried them yet

1 Like

Try them! They also come s stock in some iems (the knockoffs)

I just ordered DDhifi ST35 from Amazon. Let’s see

2 Likes

Just got the Spinfit W1 and jammed them on my Heyday and woaaa they are so comfy! Reminds me of Xelastecs but not as sticky!

3 Likes

Just want to update this. I went back to Final E tips since I was finding a couple problems with the Spinfit W. I found they did not isolate sound very well for some reason though the seal was fine. I really can’t explain that :thinking::thinking: And I also found it was fatiguing me in songs with certain treble synth sounds. Not cymbals or violins. More like wooshing if that makes sense? :person_shrugging:t2:

I still think they are the most comfy tips just don’t suite me well :pensive:

Received them yesterday. They are a more comfortable Final E for me.