Lets talk about your tips! ;)

Hey I know a 2-in-1 solution for you. Get the Tangzu Fudu which includes the Velvets and buy the TRN BT20XS for it for your gym useage. :smirk:

2 Likes

The Fudu is a great tip package since it comes with the velvets and the tang sencai tips. That’s like $40-50 in tips.

unfortunately they are 2 pin. Im not trying to buy yet another TWS adapter, even if its cheap

2 Likes

The Omnis to the W1 are like the CP360 to the CP100.

I bought the CP360 and they were marketed as TWS ear tips, but were basically shorter CP100. If those were too long, they also have a CP1025 which is even shorter ( I haven’t picked those up ).

…well, I think you did this to me.

yugioh-no-you

Will have the Fudu coming with my EA1000 package from Linsoul. :rofl:
(Didnt know it had BOTH the Velvets AND the Tang sencai tips…)

6 Likes

what a great turn of events :rofl:

1 Like

You could say that. Was trying to hook you but I got hooked instead. :rofl:

Although besides having 2 (!) top tier tips included (that I do not have), the graph also reminds me of the Shozy Form 1.1, which once upon a time WAS one of my favorite iems. @GooberBM would have loved this back in the day when there was only bad peaky AF v-shaped KZs at that price range (or boring Aria).

4 Likes

I like the random shout out lol

1 Like

Mid-bass focused and low pinna (for its time period), definitely makes me think of you lol.

2 Likes

You’ve been paying attention :grin:

1 Like

Don’t forget about the 8k peak too, Brandon loves his 8k peak :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That one is probably false alarm by the coupler.

1 Like

I use open audio 003, they are nicely fit with my IEMs, medical grade silicon is soft and comfortable, loving it.

3 Likes

this look almost exactly like the letshuoer tips that I really love!

2 Likes

Those look an awful lot like the soft tips that come with the EJ07/M/KL…and I love those. I might scoop some of these to see how they compare, or if they are indeed the same OEM.
Edit: Lol @cal_lando Letshuoer Tip Hivemind

2 Likes

the original tips works with this guy, and I just check their price holy moly it’s kind of expensive. they call it ALKAID

2 Likes

Love that John Martyn track - longtime fav, and coincidentally, I like to listen to that album early on any time I get a new piece of equipment…

1 Like

Me too and Kate Bush…two amazing vocalists on both sides of the spectrum to give a quick check to any changes to my set up :+1:

1 Like

Oh, aye - love Kate, too - I tend to go to something from Never for Ever or Side Two of Hounds of Love as well when test listening (while The Dreaming is my fav of hers for just non-critical listening) :love_hotel:

1 Like

Damn all her albums are amazing…The Sensual World and The Red Shoes are my go to for checks and probably my fav albums, Hounds of love and the Kick Inside hold lots of memories for me too though :smiley:

1 Like

Absolutely - every one of her albums has been my fav at some point, and they never get old to me…

1 Like