šŸ”¶ Mangird TEA (6 BA/1DD)

Iā€™m getting triggered by the second. Iā€™m outta here lads.

GL with your purchase.

Itā€™s like a drug - the more you listen, the more you want. You have IEMs for $ 300, you want for $ 500. You have for $ 500 you want to hear for $ 1,000. you have for $ 1,000, you want those for $ 2,000 and more and more! Only the wallet is crying ā€¦

2 Likes

Maybe worth starting an end game thread for IEMā€™s :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

What is this ā€œend gameā€ you speak of? :wink:

1 Like

Please do.

1 Like

Done :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll put the new thread in my sights and get over there soon. Thanks @Ohmboy!

1 Like

As pretty as the shells look, it just doesnā€™t sit right with me without the word ā€œmangirdā€ on it. I actually got a pair without their logo. I asked if itā€™s manufacturing defect, they simply answered that it is what it is, it just happens from time to time. So now Iā€™ll have to ship it back to China to exchange for a regular pair with their logo. Its gonna be a long long wait again.

3 Likes

whaaaaat, I prefer it that way lol. Wanna trade?

Thatā€™s pretty unique, wish it was me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, Iā€™d have paid a bit extra for that as an option! Where are you and have you sent them back already 'cos I swap in a heartbeat.

Edit: damn ninjaā€™d by @nymz lol

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t ā€œnot for all the Tea in Chinaā€ send that set backā€¦keepers :+1:

5 Likes

I still have it with me. In fact the main reason why I wanna exchange for a regular pair is out of fear that it may affect the value should I ever decide to sell it.

Iā€™m loving what I hear right now, so I doubt Iā€™ll sell it anytime soon anyway. Seeing all your responses, now Iā€™m torn if I should exchange for a regular pair

Edit: just to add on, Mangird manufacturer on taobao has been wonderful. Went all the way out to assist me without the slightest hesitation. Great service!

4 Likes

If youā€™re worried about that Iā€™d just take plenty of photos of them plus packaging, maybe stick them back in the packaging if you can for a photo, and screenshot your message and response you got back.

I can see them being worth more than ones with the logo, precisely because they donā€™t have the logo :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s actually a great tip! I mean without anything on the shell that indicates itā€™s from mangird just seems like some counterfeit to me.

I am loving the sound from them right now, but Iā€™m a fickle person. So just wanna make sure that selling it in the future will be an option for me

1 Like

Not even trolling: If I hadnt have bought a tribid last night, Iā€™d take care of them np :wink:

1 Like

Reckon for a counterfeit they would look to include faking the logo to make it as convincing as possible. You have the provenance so just make sure you record it, and enjoy them. (You know where to come if you want to trade :+1: )

2 Likes

That makes sense. Let me sleep on it before deciding if I wanna keep this pair!

2 Likes

Do you know if you can ask them to make it like that? I like the clean look better.

1 Like

They look very nice without the Mangird

1 Like

If youā€™re from EU and decide to sell them, Iā€™ll buy them immediatelly :grinning: