Metal music thread & IEM for it

I suggest that you try to use PEQ on those 2 iems you have and try to adjust them into something you like, then you might be able to find the iem that graphs like that.

1 Like

Riku is right. First find the sound signature you like and then another IEM. Of the above, there is hardly anyone who is more technical for fast metal than IE600. IE600 is mild V shaped! All the ones you mentioned will have a strange timbre and bad coherenceā€¦etc. :wink:

1 Like

Yep, PEQ is the free solution to getting to know more what tonality you prefer.

@Giovanni_Cabral If you dont know much about PEQ, I have a written guide here.

2 Likes

Excellent. I confess that I donā€™t understand anything about eqā€¦ I had the Qudelix 5k but I sold it because I didnā€™t understand how to use it. Iā€™ll try to understand! Thanks

1 Like

Old but goldā€¦ My favourite albumā€¦

3 Likes

Guys I am very late to the party when it comes to Meshuggah. I have known them but never listened to them until now and I regret not listening to them earlier back then. I cannot get enough of this song, Demiurge, sure there is Bleed but I prefer this more.

Currently listening to it with my Simgot EA1000s modded (Black nozzles, removed the foam inside and metal grill while having 500 mesh there intact.)

3 Likes

:sunglasses:ā€¦

6 Likes

4 Likes

This is one of my favorite bands. Is anyone else a fan?

1 Like

My favorite album by this band

1 Like

And this masterpiece that remains hidden from most people

:ok_hand: :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

It seems we have similar tastes. I really appreciate the recording quality of this album.

1 Like
2 Likes

:1st_place_medal: :purple_heart:

3 Likes
1 Like

Best iem for metal under 20? Iā€™ve been enjoying my qkz hbb, is there anything new and/or better?

Iā€™d get a 7hz Salnotes Zero:2 over them any day. Usually $24 but maybe cheaper on Aliexpress. I got the silver ones and put black tips and a matching multikit black cable and they look great. The tuning is right on the money for metal or anything else. Bass wonā€™t bleed into the mids and treble is there, but wonā€™t make your ears ring after a few cocaine fueled guitar solos.

2 Likes

Nope. Qkz X Hbb it is

1 Like

A brutal, sick albumsā€¦

1 Like