Metal music thread & IEM for it

I’m amazed how people like HBB don’t like CKLVX D41 for metal. These IEMs are absurdly good. They have a unique drum section, massive headstage, very good separation and layering, good treble, very good male vocals, good timbre. The most surprising thing is that at this price their coherence rivals expensive 1DDs. Some influencers need to clean their ears…
And don’t confuse tonality with timbre, please, dear reviewers!
It is true that the hobby is subjective, but the obvious cannot be denied!
On D41, this album sounds out of this reality. Enjoy…

2 Likes
1 Like

:1st_place_medal:

Pula’s are on sale right now for $130, but i recently have heard and read about people using a 75ohm adapter on the cklvx d41. Would anyone by chance know if the pula would work the same with the adapter?

2 Likes

:fire:

1 Like

3 Likes

I can only imagine the looks on my friends’ faces if I told them I listen to death metal while they’re chatting about Taylor Swift lol. Heavy metal is more than fine :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes. All my friends think I listen to Heavy Metal but… I listen to this :sweat_smile::

But… right after that I can listen to this too:

I hope I don’t suffer from a split personality, but I actually listen to all kinds of good music and don’t limit myself to one genre. :nerd_face:

1 Like

14.11.2024, They’re gonna rock my town :ok_hand: :metal: :volcano: :fire: :notes:

5 Likes
2 Likes

:drum:

4 Likes

the first song of this album is absolutely divine, 1000th listen since it got released and still amazes me. top tier tech death

1 Like

4 Likes

I listened to this many times now. It was awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

You know what sucks about that segment? The commentators ruining it when seeing it from your TV. So I have to listen to this one without those commentators making it all worse for everyone. Props to Gojira, they deserve to do the opening act for the Olympics, and they are part of France’s heroes.

2 Likes

:drum: :no_mouth: