Metal music thread & IEM for it

IEM + deathcore + gym = :+1::muscle::ok_hand:

And I know this one’s already super popular and a meme but whatever it’s still awesome

2 Likes

This soon caught my attention. I think it will be good for metal. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, it’s fire and brimstone. :fire: :fire:

I feel how…
giphy (9)
:smiley:
But pleasure has no price…

1 Like

I plan to go hear them at a free demo in our capital. There is an official Senn distributor and store there. Of course I will not buy them :smiley:, but at least I will listen to the most expensive Senn. I hope to be blown up…

2 Likes

the bass is too much for me, the same problem i have with the timeless graph that makes me not buying it. i personally like thinner note weight and clean sounds. the upper midrange is more polished though. a cheaper better timeless? :open_mouth:

If u prefer thinner note weight, then the Timeless bass is gonna be more suited for you than the MP145. It has a more planar-like bass with faster attack/decay so it isnt really that elevated as it looks.

(I did not like the stock timeless, look at the modded ones I got.)

1 Like

Yes. Most planars look like they have a lot of bass, but in reality they don’t (but they have enough bass). If you are only interested in speed and “clean” sound Timeless is a good choice if you can get it for a lower price. If you want the other stuff to be there - stage, separation, layering, images, good treble etc., then look elsewhere, or at least not a cheap planar.
MP145 , however, may have better technical parameters, or so it seems to me!

1 Like

Well, keep an eye on my thread in a week or 2. :smirk:

3 Likes

Sick…

1 Like

:wink:

Dogy style :grin:

8 Likes

You get a like from me simply for featuring a chihuahua in the picture. I have two myself and they’re my absolute favorite dog breed. Next to my wife’s which is a border collie. Those things are like Thrash Metal levels of energy and chaos. I need my dogs a little more chill with some zing like Stoner Metal.

5 Likes

That’s hardcore :metal:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfSpSHkVk0U&list=PL35AFEBBCDD953D83&index=5 :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

1 Like

Brilliant with a glass of wine + tribrid in the ears:

:100: :boom: :jp:

:eyes:

1 Like

One man band Shaun killin´it :heart_eyes:
Love this album and that “punchy&crispy” sound :grin:

1 Like

And while not recorded/mastered nearly as good this is another favourite.
It just massages my brain so nicely :relieved:

1 Like