Metal music thread & IEM for it

1 Like
1 Like

I think I just fell in love

1 Like

I don’t listen to Metal, but for Slayer I really like Kailua and P1+ with EQ.
Kailua is not as technical as P1+ but doesn’t require EQ.

1 Like

Best of 2023… :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Going through it right now. This kicks ass! :star_struck: :boom:

1 Like

Jackson ad…

1 Like

DUNU

1 Like
1 Like

Alright my search for a slayer of Metal, Thrash Hardcore and to some extend Hard Rock is done!! Fat Earth though has convinced that to get a tuning that is going to play well with the distortions and grittiness of these genres it’s probably not going to be idea for anything else. The sheer authority of double kicks, the thickness of the distortion and the staging are epic.

I’ve got other IEMs that play these genres alright in comparison but nothing comes close to matching the sheer power and authority of Fat Earth. I’d love if manufacturers gave more unconventional tunings a chance. Even if it results in a sound that’s not idea for a lot of other genres. Yet again Micheal aka Shortbus has hit it out of the park with his masterful ear and modding abilities.

4 Likes

Man that graphs pretty similar to og Andro but Andro has a tad more air @10k :thinking:

3 Likes

indeed, with that graph i think he worked hard to mimic the sound of flat speakers 30 ft under the water in the iem form and he masterfully and marvelously succeeded.

1 Like

:fire: :fire: :fire: :scream_cat:

Hi Soundeater, I believe you’ve said before that the Airpods Pro are a good listen?

I’ve borrowed a colleague’s pair for a week or so, and I have to agree. As far as TWS go they’re very good all rounders.

1 Like

Yes, for TWS they are very good universal. They have good bass, good mids, good stage for DD. There are flaws, but I don’t think they are that many. Metal sounds good on them, the timbre is also very good. I listen to them with pleasure on my iPhone 13 Promax. Airpods Pro 2 was better in the stage, the bass and the separation of the instruments, but I have not listened to them. I know that @VIVIDICI_111 he likes them very much. Overall good job by Apple. We will wait to see what new they can offer, because their technology is good, really. :wink:
изтеглен файл (3)
They are not exactly audiophile tuning, but to listen to music and relax… :ok_hand:

2 Likes
1 Like

One of my favorite bands and albums. It enters the brain powerfully and greasy:

:purple_heart: :hear_no_evil: