New 350$ Planars -Thieaudio Phantom

Not my finest moment. But its done.

2 Likes

Me too mate but what the fcuk :raised_hands:

1 Like

cant wait to ear both your impressions. ill just sit here a poor boy and wat and see.

1 Like

Pulled the trigger on these, looking forward to hearing them. The hype is too much, and the price is too right.

4 Likes

Y’all pulling the trigger are nuts thank you and good luck

1 Like

Shiiiitt, dont you guys start getting all excited and trigger happy. I’m trying to test the limit of my sanity here by waiting for Z/DMS or other reviewers for their take on these HPs before jumping in.

Please let people post their personal experience on these HPs before i finally give in. :smile:

1 Like

Mine have been despatched guessing from China?..so not too sure exactly when they’ll arrive in the UK.
Maybe the US will get theirs earlier?..I’ll post when they arrive and i’ve had a chance to play :+1:

Btw Shiiiitt is spelt Schiit :wink::laughing:

1 Like

Yeah as soon as I know exactly what the can end terminations are I’ll get a custom 3.5mm trrs cable made up :+1:

Right now Im between buying these or the sendy aivas and just dont know wich one to buy. The reviews on the sendy aivas are just to polarizing and the phantoms have basically no reviews. I dont want to wait until zeos reviews them becuase then they vanish and the pricing goes up. Im thinking of blind buying the phantoms with bggr review and fuck it.

1 Like

Well I have the headphones for you!

The Blon B20.

You get the same design of Sendy Aivas and the uncertainty of the Thieaudio Phantoms! All at the in-between price of $450. (I was seriously considering those, before this one)

1 Like

Well I pulled the trigger on the thieaudio phantoms. Looks just to interesting to not buy and the hype is real.

1 Like

Ordered a pair too…just awaiting shipping with the new extra pads and balanced cable…not sure if it’s 2.5mm or 4.4mm … Linsoul seem to be pretty good and following up with the bal cable later if the wait is going to be long.

2 Likes

Mine was shipped on the 11th of July UK bound :+1:
I’m waiting to order a custom 3.5mm trrs cable from https://oidiosound.co.uk to use on the balanced 3.5mm headphone output on my wifi nano iDSD bl ain’t ordering till I see the phones firsthand lol.

PS Jez are the two types of pad made from Jack Russel hair?

1 Like

Lol take my upvote with the dog reference good sir Lol. Like I’m glad I could start everyone into checking this out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is Zeos going to be reviewing these? Even if I have to join patreon I would love to know what he reckons!! :slight_smile:

I asked this and he’s got some coming :+1: plus he’s got a few other headphones to review before.

Cool thanks for that! Might hold-fire until he gives them a once-over! :slight_smile:

Somebody needs to review them. They exploded on the scene and went away just as fast

They didn’t go away as such we’re just waiting for the delivery like Zeos is.

1 Like

I was really interested in these too but i found out the seller couldnt ship these cans to my area, just my fckn luck. :cold_face:

Now im gonna be one of those punks just sitting on the side reading the comments on people raving about these cans.