Night Oblivion - discussions

My NiceHCK AceOrpheus should arrive today or tomorrow :grin:

2 Likes

I ordered MS and S sized H570 tips from Ali, checkout was under $13. I’ll be excited to use them in general, but most especially with the Butastur given all the emphasis on how they were tuned with the H570 in mind. I was recommended to use my experience with Xelastec fit as a basis.

6 Likes

Back to my default setting(fiio hs18, effect audio cadmus). It’ll be good to listen female vocal main or violin main music but not for many genre. Vocal still sounds thin. I felt very comfortable listening butastur with cadmus but not with aceorpheus. It made tone of butastur too bright for me. I’m not telling it doesn’t match. If you want to make butastur with more treble, it’s a good choice. If not, cadmus would be better.

AceOrpheus just arrived today.

Quick impressions : Reduce bass littlebit.
Better Stage and Detail make sound more clear and airry.
Treble extension seem better.

7 Likes

Less bass? Absolutely no thanks!

4 Likes

Less bass? :sob::sob::sob::sob:

I wanted more bass. Butastur is 60:40 micro / macro, going further north in micro region would make it less universal

6 Likes

It seems tilt to technical side than musical side with AceOrpheus for what I have here. less Bass less warm more clear but maybe other will have difference opinion about it and I look forward to read other opinion too :smiley:

The AceOrpheus arrived yesterday, but I can’t even use it. I accidentally picked up the MMCX version instead of the 2pin, and of course I don’t have any MMCX IEMs lol.

I’ll probably repurchase the Dunu Falcon Ultra when it goes on sale. I liked it, but ended up returning it because the cable went bad after a week of use.

1 Like

think the balance is just right; excellent job, thank you :v: :sunglasses: :+1:
the only niggle is binaural recordings lack depth

2 Likes

Maybe the ADV AMP balances the sound :pray:

1 Like

Wait until you get to try a Glamdring out then get back to me :wink:

1 Like

This guy won it in a giveaway.
The cap came off when trying to clean the scuffs off that came with set. Can they send to this guy or should I do it and who do i contact to get this replaced?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Wow looks like some serious cleaning going on here lol.

Seems like an opportunity to make some custom faceplate :slight_smile:

Not really funny getting this outta box

I need to know if guy who won it can get it replaced or should I?

2 Likes

how about giving message to penon audio and ask for that?

HBB getting something from Penon Audio…

2 Likes

Aye he’d get more love from 64 and MD :thinking::smile:

1 Like

Jinny is going to replace. No idea who that is. Why would I contact Penon…and tell them cigarette ash got on my IEM? Jinny and the guy who sarted this thread can take care of this.
Customer service.

7 Likes

I think Jinny is the designer/engineer.

1 Like

no doubt peace out