Night Oblivion - discussions

Butastur x MoonGod x Coreir

Goddess…!

10 Likes

You voiced what I could not exactly put in words. Butastur put the drummer in the back of the band, where they usually are, without sacrificing the slamming presence.

Layering on Butastur is top notch indeed. But I presume others can do it as well. See Audio Neko also had pretty good placement except the drums - they were again pushed forward.

2 Likes

@hawaiibadboy I cannot see the Butastur graphs in your squig any more. What happened?

3 Likes

Shameless plug for my tour groups Database. We’ve got Butastur on it and a good roundup of others some being not so popular on other databases. I’m sure your right about others being able to do it. In my roundup of IEMs though it’s definitely the only one to do it at the level of Butastur. Of the few I can vaguely recall that did so the problem for me was always the guitars had to much bite/energy and would cause fatiguing fairly quickly.

8 Likes

most inventions based on sex :scream_cat:

1 Like

nice, but aesthetically think the black cable shows off the claws better. in real life it may look as cool as fcuk

1 Like

the bras thing is such a good idea amazed others aren’t adopting it, unlikely its patented.

1 Like

Wow, that pic is bright. “Forget Night Audio” :joy:

1 Like

Mine just came today!!

So far so good!! :+1:

10 Likes

are you using h570 tips?

3 Likes

It’s impossible for 3D print this precise system, so those must be handcrafted.

Not many craftsmen are as gifted as Jinny.

I can count only a few, one of them are from SoundRhyme, another one from AuR Audio, and lastly G4 earphones of Japan.

5 Likes

Is there any more Butastur discount coupon?

Yep!! H570 tips

3 Likes

first impressions?

i asked Pennon but no. maybe on AliExpress

1 Like

Yea please DM me

3 Likes

North Pole’s white nights🔆

-Really Smooth,warm and lush sounding
-Layering is pretty good
-Never sibilant or harsh in every way ( I really sensitive to this even SA6 MkII still little bit harsh for me)
-Treble extension is ok a little bit more will be great
-Soundstage not so wide but the deep is really decent
-Mid is really addictive with full body but for my taste just little more open would be nice

5 Likes

No love for 7th Acoustics? The craftsmanship in Supernova looks top notch and the quality of the shell and faceplate are on point.

2 Likes

thank you. which configuration do you prefer with the switches? & what is your source/s?