Night Oblivion - discussions

will be considering maybe switching to dongle & cellphone (without a sim card) combo from this or next year in the thanksgiving or black friday sales; your points are valid & noted, thank you

3 Likes

I know. But for me SА6 MK2 → ( A+) tire in technicality and (S= ) tire tibmre. I’m just saying it’s not as technically inept as they say! :wink:

1 Like

I totally agree. Buying another device that costs as much as a phone every couple years when it becomes obsolete is the main reason I’ve stayed away from DAPs.

I have a RU7 dongle as well, but it’s more for home use when I’m not listening at my desk with the DAC+amp stack. I’m probably in the minority here being in a hifi forum, but I when I’m on the go, I prefer TWS. Sound quality may not be as great as high end IEMs, but it’s far from bad. There’s also a lot more tech like ANC and ambient modes available with TWS.

4 Likes

Haha you are not alone😉

5 Likes

Whoa. That is quite a collection. I limit myself to just one set since they also become obsolete after a couple years.

2 Likes

I’m a collector myself.

Now IEMs are counting over 200s :smile:

7 Likes

Update on this ADV balanced tube amp.

As it sound so nice and powerful, perfect synergy with L&P W2, Cayin RU6 / RU7 on Butastur, I’d done some research about this amp. (it was an impulse buy so I didn’t even look into details)

▷Brand Name “霊韻” (directly translation would ve “Spirit” or “Spirit Rhyme” or “DLHIFI”

▷ Class A, Parallel, 3A switchable, with max of whopping 7Vrms output on balanced

▷Takes 3.5SE/4.4BAL Line-in & output on 3.5SE and 4.4BAL

:arrow_forward:︎Non Loop feedback circuits

:arrow_forward:︎Fully balanced Tubes

:arrow_forward:︎swappable OpAmps, even with stock it sounds very nice, so I’m going to swap it for MUSE02, the best OpAmp

3 Likes

are the muse02 also used for the latest burson amp’ range?

Burson uses their own line of discrete opamps.

1 Like

You beat me :joy:.
I’m stuck at about 70 (the exact number, to tell the truth, I don’t even know).

2 Likes

Used on many TOTL grade ones.

1 Like

not as good as then?

what is the latest on sales of the Butastur?

Can you use that amp while charging?

2 Likes

got the Tanchjim Oxygen which aint obsolete & its been out for 7 years. its abit of a rare case that one admittedly

Oh no. I meant that I limit myself to 1 true wireless IEM set. The first thing to go after a couple years is battery life. It may not be dead, but it for sure won’t hold as good a charge as it did on day 1.

3 Likes

A sublime pair…my Pocket Paradise :heart_eyes:

Hiby R3 II X Butastur

10 Likes

What cable is that?

1 Like

Stock cable. Never felt the need to try anything else.

7 Likes

Yes works as stationed amp as well.

1 Like