Night Oblivion - discussions

Interested in the P1 Max, but the 7Hz Timeless pretty much ended my itch for planars because it is so magnificent. Curious how the P1 Max compares, though.

1 Like

would have given the 7hz a spin, but didn’t want to get into the mmcx connectors; too fiddly. 2 pin is the way.

The Timeless AE is using 2pin. Recent IEMs they released are also using 2pin.

1 Like

it has come

13 Likes

Thanks for the input👍

As far as cost allows, yes LED color and dim would be a very nice value addition😄

These pictures are from cable showcasing project, I prefer 5000K over 3000K on photo base, and for raw eye I actually find 3000K the warm one a better fit. A switch of 3000K/5000K is very nice

3 Likes

open the box then :rofl:

2 Likes

The air pressure balancing system have me interested in other iems which uses them. I knew 64 Audio does. Upon research, I found out about the ADEL module. Inearz uses them, but the review of their Zen4 was not much promising.

May I know what other brands use this?

3 Likes

Do you mean the BRAS thing?

1 Like

Almost every IEMs have vent holes but that’s only for letting drivers to breathe, not particularly focusing on air pressure balance. The result : confined & unnatural timbre.

As far as I’m aware, as you mentioned 64 audio has air pressure balance system, and a very rare handmade Japanese small boutique, G4 Earphones, is aware of this as well.

G4 uses air pressure balance + Pentaconn Coreir style Brass acoustic camber inside the IEM. For that I can tell that IEM must sound good, Butastur + MoonGod + Coreir= :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve ordered the Coreir tips (super expensive) aswellas the h570’s. The coreir one’s make sense to me as tend to prefer tips with a firm centre :yum:

1 Like

G4, right. Found them on Tweeter earlier. Are they available in any other platform?

1 Like

Only Japanese domestic Rakuten shop.
You can DM G4 but unfortunately G4 only takes order for small amounts (50units) and in general his preorders will be sold out in 30 seconds after the announcement :sob:

Fricking awsome!! Would buy for shure!

1 Like

There goes my hope…I dmed them on insta…

1 Like

The Butastur is such an unusual beast. What I definitely figured out is it is really sensitive to changes in the chain. I think tips with a smaller opening are mandatory, otherwise they can sound thin and bright. Bass will be wimpy too. Cables are really important too. The stock is OK but I REALLY like the Penon Vocal.
AND daps. Who would have thought that my P6Pro would sound bright? But it does next to the Hiby RS6, which sounds amazing with the Butastur.
But even then, certain recordings sound wrong with this amazing IEM, where they sound fabulous with the Neon Pro…
But for 80% of my library this thing is the best I’ve ever heard. Beyond a bargain.

3 Likes

It seems your liking is macro oriented from the tweaks you’ve done😄

Butastur a Tabula Rasa, white canvas. You can color it with components of upstreams, the mod you’ve done will be beneficial inputs to similar color profiles👌

Thanks for the inputs.

As I simaid before, I’ve tuned Butastur to instrument neutral with best possible ingredients, and rest of the final steps are up to your hands👍

4 Likes

is it confusing for you having two brains but only two ears? :sweat_smile:

using kbear07 tips while waiting for the h570’s to arrive. think if you get a deep enough insertion/ seal, you’ll get rumble, 1-0 configuration. of course everyone’s earholes are different :v: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Ha ha! I am not even shure where that old photo came from!

1 Like

H570 are pretty great. I think you’ll like.

2 Likes