Nymzreviews.com official thread

I do not know . I don’t want to sound like trolling, but I think that in addition to the tuning for Tea, it is very important to use the Sonion 23 series BA. According to my personal ranking, I would rank them: Sonion > Softears> Knowles for Chinese brands IEMs. Shuoer used voodoo magic at 07m and their 2389! It is interesting to make a topic about BA and DD and hear more opinions, but few people write here, and many people only read :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You’re right @nymz , I don’t need another DAP or a DAC for a good long while, for the next year even. The M3X really makes The Variations and my music library sing that I never thought of before.

It is an upgrade from the Fiio Q3 and a huge step up from the A55.

2 Likes

You agreed though, these bad boys are beautiful :heart::heart:

4 Likes

So to fund a new amp/dap I need to get rid of some stuff. Im not selling any crown jewels, but let me known if you are interested in any of the following items before I put them up for sale. PM me and as always, bro dealing is included. They are all in mint condition and almost no usage:

• 7hz Timeless
  • Sony EX800ST
  • Sony CD900ST (closed back)
3 Likes

I wouldn’t buy more IEMs, but it’s insanely good graphics …

4 Likes

*Quietly drops a bomb and runs away *

6 Likes

On Monday (tomorrow) I am going to destroy my card next to my bank! But this is crazy !!! :joy:

3 Likes

BIG HYPE.

No clever words atm.

GET IT. :fire::fire::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

3 Likes

Bought. :tropical_drink: :2nd_place_medal:This will be my second rotation set with my 07m, everything else is history! :zap: :money_with_wings: :dollar:

3 Likes

🥲

8 Likes

Absolutely loved the original Tea. Guess I’m gonna trust you on this one. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the trust and welcome to hfgf :fire:

No one but @hawaiibadboy has heard it yet tho, so we all blind still :frowning:

3 Likes

The graphics and hardware description says it all. Personally, I do not need a review. I think that everyone in the group will buy it … :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Me right now:

A terrible day to be a loyalist for waiting for reviews before purchase… :cold_face: :woozy_face:

7 Likes

8 Likes

:eyes: This looks promising

2 Likes

I’m jumping around in hype. Jesus, I need this now.

4 Likes

That graph sure looks promising. Now on to wait until CNY is over.

4 Likes

I’ll wait for reviews and grab either kinda lava or tea MK2 :money_with_wings:

Edit: hoping for Tea to be my choice since it’s cheaper :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Me right now:

4 Likes