Nymzreviews.com official thread

Agreed everything in this post and yes, Variations earned my K-Pop seal of approval, and it’s also endgame for Kpop listeners. :yum:

1 Like

New Hiby R5 incoming. Is there anything to note about this @nymz ? Something you wish to improve or fixed? I remembered you had the R5 and had some sort of problem with it?

6 Likes

It was not a dap problem, but rather a seller problem. The seller sent me a chinese rom one, so I couldnt use it.

Great device, very portable and small. I wished it was a little bit bigger tho. Rest was great.

Id think about grabbing this but with cayin n3 pro on my pocket, I doubt so.

Btw. it’s on sale right now on hifigo. I am tempted and it would have been a 100% buy… if I didn’t just spend already 3x on the MEST :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh! Good to hear that. Looking forward to know this new R5 will turn out to be.

But then again…

Shanling M7 incoming.

What is this? Is this now open season for new DAP announcements? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think it is a concept worth sharing. Planar + piezo open back hybrid IEM with modular cable as a stock for 250 bucks

1 Like

Interesting

2 Likes

That is a proper way of sharing a link :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, im interested :joy:

1 Like

I would love to hear your take before I stupidly pull a trigger without any indication that it is good in any way, but knowing how busy you are my patience would probably not resist…
S12 was a blind buy, but at least the company was proven, now it is really a cat in the bag

3 Likes

I doubt I will buy it anytime soon, sorry.

Im about to get more stuff on my plate and Im still recovering from the last purchases :joy:

Gotta admit its right up my alley, but i still have piezo ptsd :joy:

I would expect rather that you would receive it from linsoul for trying, but that is yet another type of burden on your shoulders, so also not a perfect scenario :slight_smile:

Seems like some pretty solid tuning. I am definitely interested

1 Like

After gk10? Maybe those were not connected :smiley: bqeyz spring (1 & 2) also have piezo and apparently those are good implementations

Good example of not letting your intern draw your marketing materials. That graph’s horizontal scale have to be wrong.

1 Like

There is nothing interesting in FR :upside_down_face: !!!

Why wrong? I mean it is not properly logarithmically scaled in the high frequencies but otherwise…