Nymzreviews.com official thread

I would love to know more as well. The congestion also happens when I use the lightning port (lighting to 3.5mm), which leads me to think there’s something wrong with the audio chip of the phone. Might just be a me problem though :man_shrugging:

1 Like

yeah it definitely sounds like something going on with the phone specifically. I assume when you used the lightning port it was different headphones?

Ya. I tried it with the Olina and TEA vs my Mac/iPad. Sounds completely different. Welp, time to upgrade I guess. Served me well for the last 5 years.

I recently bought an iPhone 13. AirPods 2 sound fantastic. It could be from the phone, I’m not sure, but since I bought them I’ve been using them around the clock. I think the upgrade is worth it. :melting_face: The mids are just amazing, just the way I like them.

1 Like

Low key interested in Kai because I’ve been listening to BL-03 again. I used to not care for it but after listening to other sets either that are brighter, leaner or sub-bass focused, it’s somewhat a refreshing sound signature.

4 Likes

I listened to bl-03 again, to test them with my New amp. They do sound good. But the fit is so shit to me that I just can’t keep on listening to it

1 Like

Have you guys tried to remove the grill? Mesh mod

Have you tried to extend the nozzle lenght via o-rings?

Otherwise the Radius Deep Mount tips work perfectly on them for me.

Fit is great for me with Spinfits

What does it do again?

Yes I tried it, but I don’t feel the for really secured.
I feel I have to push the iem far in my canals fit it to sound as intended, but the shape of it isn’t meant for that kind of fit.

It doesn’t bother me that much: I have plenty of other iems I like more and that are easier to wear :wink:

And spinfit stay more in my ears than on the bl-03 shell, so it’s a no-go

1 Like

:penguin:

@hawaiibadboy

10 Likes

Epic write up, in-bound :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Due to unforseen events IRL, I’m not sure I’ll be able to expedite the review of Olina SE this week, but others that are nearly done will be out.

@hawaiibadboy is on up-to-speed of this delay. Sorry team, almost!

7 Likes

Take your time bro, we’ll all still be waiting here once it’s done!

1 Like

Don’t you worry, man. Shit happens and the community will be here for you and with you. We’re patient. Best of luck with whatever is going on, my man :metal:

4 Likes

It’s all good, just minor setbacks :slight_smile:

I’ve made a thing or two meanwhile that I will share in due time.

First I can share is that now my reviews that get a rec will have my own stamp of approval:

It’s not as good as a Cookie, but I have to save those for these forums or I’ll run out :joy: :cookie:

16 Likes

That’s neat, good sir!!!

That’s a product of 6h of useless work calls a day LOL

2 Likes

Duuuuuuuude the STAMP! :heart_eyes:

Every time Thomas would look to the side like that during the tour, you know that shit was SLAPPIN’ :metal:

I love it //^\

1 Like