Nymzreviews.com official thread

My prayers were heard. Behold.

7 Likes

That is one pretty case.

It’s great! It’s the same as the Wu Zetian. It’s currently my favourite for storage on pair with Mahina’s.

1 Like

May just have to pick two up to store those extra special sets :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I doubt it will become B+ or A, Sony and Senn have failed in recent years :wink: .

Thieaudio Oracle Mk2

Frequency Response Graph:

15 Likes

Tin Hifi T2 DLC

5 Likes

Kinera Celest Gumiho

5 Likes

Will there be a review for them? I haven’t listened to Oracle OG, but I guess they are good FR.

1 Like

Yes, Oracle gets priority. I have an OG as well to be able to A/B.

17 Likes

That’s a very different FR than what I’ve seen before

3 Likes

Also interested in that review. Wondering if it would make sense to buy mk1’s if they go on discount.

@nymz new snarky puppy album out today (seen to remember you liking them… it was you right?)

https://tidal.com/album/228999248

4 Likes

Yes!! Thank you very much!!

1 Like

Have you heard the end of the instrument yet? :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyone here using the Blessing 2 with Spinfit CP155 tips in small? I wonder if the nozzle fits my ears, I always use small tips on my IEM‘s.

Me I have loaned a B2D, yes. It fits. I believe this is the best fit (for me at least) for B2/B2Dusk.

Edit: I forgot if this is small or medium

2 Likes

Red 155 is a small

2 Likes

After asking for iem advice recently and then pretty much ignoring it. I’ve been pretty much a DD and Planar guy after getting the AKG n5005, I have decided to make a leap and buy a couple of hybrids so I’ve bought the Yanyin Aladin and the Mangird Tea so I’m looking forward to their arrival and seeing if I like the hybrid world.

7 Likes

N5005 is a hybrid though.

DD + 4 BA.