Nymzreviews.com official thread

They would call it +$300 :grin:

1 Like

Spotify is enough for you :wink: .

You know it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

LOL if you’re lucky - Those Cupertino folk get preeeetty crazy when it comes to ‘premium device’ prices.

I know other things too :joy:

1 Like

I’m envious - I jumped the gun and settled for the BTR3K about a year ago and while it’s a nice little device, I have zero complaints besides maybe the battery life, I do wish I waited till the 5k was back in stock and went that way. Now I have my eyes on the BTR7 - We shall see.

1 Like

I have to keep it 100 - I have no idea how to respond to this :upside_down_face::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have no idea either :laughing: Enjoy the music like me :wink:

1 Like

That’s the plan, brother!

1 Like

Okay, I hope you do it while your wife sleeps in the other room (just kidding) :heart:

POV: I heard it’s almost payday

13 Likes

Update: Did some tip rolling with the Sony’s (1000XM4) and they sound A LOT better now. The stock foam ones did not jibe with my ears. There’s still some bloat/mud, lacks treble extension, and is a little soft, but it’s a lot better now. I’d say it’s now around B- to B (from C+) just from the tip change.

2 Likes

Those stock tips suck.

XM4 got listenable for me once I used the EQ app to remove the mud.

1 Like

Yup. :100:

Also, this is my first time hearing vocals that’s sharp, thin, but also far out at the same time. Nice one Buds2 Pro… The stock tips are also not the best, but I can’t change them because Samsung decided to do their own little thing :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Same as Buds Pro then. There’s aftermarket tips, but expensive. Unless you want to delve into Aliex knockoffs

1 Like

I’m good :joy: I’ll be returning these for sure along with the Sony’s LOL. Only question is whether or not to keep the AirPods Pro 2s hmm :thinking:

I’m really not digging the staging on the Buds2 Pro… lacks width and inside your head while other things are pushed too far out probably because if they didn’t do that it’ll kill your ears. The timbre feels unnatural and over-sharpened/artificial to me. Exciting though, I guess :man_shrugging:

hmm, I had no problems switching the tips to the Type E (non-tws version) tips on the OG pro model.

1 Like

That was the case on the OG one as well iirc.

1 Like

Ya I can “put it on”, but there’s an increased distance from the stem to the opening since the base stem is so short. I’ll have to get after market tips if I want the tip to fit “perfectly” without the extra distance if that makes sense. Sound profile also didn’t change that much. Staging was still a no for me. Well, glad I didn’t buy the OG buds pro and got the AirPods Pro 1st gen instead lol.

Also, the touch controls on the buds2 pro makes me want to pull my hair out every time I need to adjust them.

1 Like

I just find this funny given what happened here hahaha

1 Like