Nymzreviews.com official thread

Think it’ll be on sale for 11.11 or is it too recent? Wondering if I should order one now or wait.

Oh I get you, it’s just very interesting to see how much it won you over. That sounds like quite a development

I have no idea. Probably too recent.

Oh and welcome to HFGF, have a great stay :slight_smile:

Yeah, it took a couple of hours before I admited it. People praise Variations for its techs, but I can’t stand its tuning (other than sub-bass and treble). This won me over.

I must hear Mona2 now :sob:

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve been following your thread and a few others for a while just never had a real reason to post anything. I’ll probably wait just in case…

Looking forward to the full review!

1 Like

I actually like to have individual volume control as there may be very different sets connected at once.

It’s a good way to reduce YouTube comments :wink:

just add an impedance adapter for the one u wanna lower the volume on.

Instead of just turning down the knob on the HA400?

Call me lazy… :wink:

Well, you are wasting more money on it like that.

I already have a bunch of them (and a few from other brands also).

I used to use them for multiple headphones for late night band practices etc.

MonMK2 has my rec. Bass and treble is okay at its price, but one of the best mids I’ve heard ever. Super clean and detailed. Apparently the unreleased “Prestige” is going to be an improved version of it with better treble :thinking:

3 Likes

Awesome man thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

I second this. For me the MMKII have good bass, if I had one nitpick, I’d add a touch more. The treble takes some getting used to if I’m honest. But the mids?! The mids are absolutely out of control wonderful.

I’ve said this in other places but the mids are so incredible on the MMKII, that there have been times where literally, the vocalist sounds like they’re in the same room with me. I mean it’s pretty incredible. I’ve never experienced that with any other set.

2 Likes

Tea 2 is IN DA HOUSE and need to say that I’m in love with them!
I’m a new and satisfied member of The Cult! :hear_no_evil:

@nymz I want all my cookies! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

With these 2 sets, I feel that I won’t need any upgrade for a looong time.

11 Likes

Definitely a dovetailed compliment of sets there… good choice to cover two distinct flavors!

1 Like

is it still brain burn in if you don’t listen to it for a week while burning it in? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Usually I never notice a difference but I did have 2 IEM’s go from unlistenable for more than a song to usable for an hour session

1 Like

Great sets, congratz!!!

Take all your cookies :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Interested to see your thoughts on them :slight_smile: I have yet to hear the SE with proper ears.

2 Likes

Then its psychological.

2 Likes

well if you write down notes on how it sounds before and it’s completely different after there’s at least something different