Nymzreviews.com official thread

I think so, but better ask @pylaczynski :joy:

80-100% on source, it seems

Yes, this is the way to go unless you have very high gain amp with not well matched analogue pot channels and sensitive IEMs causing channel imbalance on low settings - then you may want to trim down digital volume even further.

In ideal world 100% at source would be the way to go to keep the max dynamic range, but we may not be living there. And in the end probably no one hears the difference anyway :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

I think Tea2 could fit. I want something not quite as expensive as my Oracle. Shouldn’t be too much in the treble region, I want to be able to listen to it for an extended time. It should also have a good resolution. Soundstage is not that important for me. I listen mainly to Pop, Rock and R&B. Maybe I could get a Tea2 on 11.11 from Linsoul? Or is there any faster / cheaper way to get them in Europe, knowing that you’re from Portugal? :wink: Thanks a lot

1 Like

You’ve just described Tea 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Says someone named “tea”. That sounds biased :smiley: Just kidding. Are Linsoul and a few other sellers on Aliexpress exclusives?

1 Like

:laughing: actually picked this username as I would like to ask Nymz for tea2 comparison early this year as previously I’m just a lurker, I couldn’t think of a proper one so I just named myself to the subject I wanted to ask lol.

I have Tea2 btw and is part of my main rotations, I use it for Pop, RnB and modern Hip Hop :notes:

2 Likes

on the other hand, I would have the opportunity to buy the Blessing 2’s on Amazon, which I could return easily. Tea 2’s would be ordered to Linsoul / Aliexpress and would maybe be more problematic in case of a return.

Where did you buy it if I may ask?

This is true for the price. But I thought that they use some newer and better technologies in IEMs. About their DAP, I know they are not good.

I bought it on Linsoul as I get free and faster shipping from them vs Aliexpress compared to my previous dealings. Plus I think I got better package tracking on Linsoul.

Thanks. The thing is I can get it on Aliexpress for around 50-60 USD less than on Linsoul…

I saw one seller on aliexpress selling the Tea2’s for a really good price (276 EUR with VAT). I wonder if there are fakes? Because this isn’t that much of a big market, I guess.

DD Audio? That’s linsoul :slight_smile:

That’s how I got my first Teas

1 Like

No, not DD Audio unfortunately :slight_smile: They are more expensive. GZZB store is selling them at 276 EUR with VAT. When ordering from Linsoul, I would get to around 350 EUR + Tax and fees. So huge difference…

Sorry, no idea what that store is :frowning:

You can buy directly from linsoul with tax paid, but it’s 350$ irrc

1 Like

Thanks. Yes, it is around 350 USD which equates to around 360 EUR. Then, on import, they add 17% VAT + processing fees (Linsoul may declare a lower value, but still this would mean at least 400 EUR total, vs around 270 EUR total on Aliexpress)…

With linsoul snail shipping taxes are prepaid, so would be just the 350. Still a huge difference but I don’t know. You can gamble, I guess

1 Like

Yeah, I think the gamble is not that bad, as Aliexpress offers protection… I don’t really know if there are any fakes of such IEM’s. I get it that there are fake Airpods and BEats, but not sure about such niche IEM’s. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I srsly doubt so.

I think you good to go if you have protection.

How old is the store? What’s its rating? And what are the reviews like? Most of the trustworthy stores have ratings 95% plus.

1 Like