Nymzreviews.com official thread

Love my A55. The Olina SE just pairs so so well with it. The form factor and battery life are just the huge selling point for me and pretty much owns the “Walk” in “Walkman” name, cause I can just put it in my jeans pocket and walk around with it without feeling too bulky.

I am using the A55 more lately due to pairing the Olina SE with it.

6 Likes

Did you received the Ripples?

2 Likes

Never been a fan of earbuds, but you sure as heck make them look gorgeous :v:

Also, heya. Been a while, I hope you and everyone else here have been doing great :sparkles:

1 Like

Always, reserved for life :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh yes, I indeed did.

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Sony DAPs have that je ne c’est quoi attached to their sound that is hard to not like :slight_smile:

Great dap, great IEM :fire: Olina is still budget queen.

3 Likes

supposed to get my serratus today… hyped

7 Likes

@nymz

i have a deja vu :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Shiiiiiit! Hyped for you, brother! Obligatory pics and impressions please!

2 Likes

Oof - photography skills :white_check_mark:
Making em look good, brbot :sunglasses: looking forward to your impressions on em - I wonder if they’re worth the premium over the other sets?

1 Like

Ohhh some new KZ on the list… :rofl:

2 Likes

Romance is all about suspense. :wink:

1 Like

I have yet to give them a proper listen - very busy season at work.

I do will have to say I’m biased - not because it’s Jim’s favourite, but because it has a 4 core graphene terminated on rhodium. I mean, comon man, how good does that look?

That cable is still one of my favourites, or wouldn’t I use it on my U12T <3

1 Like

Speaking of Sony…

Sony N3

Frequency Response Graph:

We meet again, my darling. Off to the collection you go.

6 Likes

How would you compare the ZX300 to Cayin N3 Pro? I know they are pretty different but Im eyeing the Cayin and ZX507 right now. I know Sony power is low but Im not too worried on power at the moment as the Q5K is supplying more than enough for my listening

Cayin is neutral (on solid state). Sony is warm.

Id pick an androidless sony if you want warm, cayin n3pro if u want neutral. Or Hiby R5 Gen2 if you want android (and class A)

can you stream on androidless sony’s? I would still want to stream as I don’t actually have a library and use spotify for my listening but I wouldnt be opposed to building up a digital collection.

Ah yeah the Hiby R5 Gen2 looks mighty tempting too! Its on the list for sure.

1 Like

It looks absolutely incredible - couple that with the Smokey black shells and we got a winner. It reminds me heavily of a 4 core graphene cable I have on my timeless from IVipQ. Similar color way too!

4 Likes

My first earbud not counting the freebee pairs included with my first couple phones lol so don’t really have any directly comparable experiences.
That said these have a super clean yet inoffensive warmish neutral sound, has an airy feel to it that makes me think of open back headphones, once in a while there is a bit of thinness to certain sounds but overall super enjoyable so far

12 Likes

Bad. Ass! My friend, happy for you. A little jealous but that ain’t a bad thing :sweat_smile: enjoy!

2 Likes