Nymzreviews.com official thread

No you cant. If you need streaming, N3 wont cut it.

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s XINHS graphene. All his cables are from Xinhs, 4.4mm and with his logo on it.

Might drop impressions of Nypples tonight.

2 Likes

Definitely looking forward to your impressions. Are you
Going to do a round up of all 4 sets with that fancy table you do? I enjoy that set up - easy to understand.

Also it makes sense, Iā€™m happy that XINHS is collaborating with more people lately - always top notch quality cables.

1 Like

On the review yes. But ill expedite impressions as everyone and their mother spams my dms once a tgx bud drops a set. This looks like Supreme releases/colabs in the US lol.

So good to see flatheads getting more traction.

2 Likes

thanks for the info!

Doesnā€™t Xinhs do cables for a bunch of companies too? Im actually looking to get another custom Xinhs super short cable for my Qudelix

1 Like

LOL yes - these buds are very reminiscent of a Supreme or Concepts collab for sneaker heads to us Audio ā€¦ heads? :sweat_smile: honestly take your time, pimp - weā€™ll be patient, we trust the process!

1 Like

Honestly, Iā€™m not sure if thereā€™s a bunch of companies who collab with XINHS but I just think Iā€™ve been a little bit more aware of it as if late tbh, I could be hella out of the loop :joy:

Xinhs is an oem factory so yes. They do/are able to do most cables in the market.

2 Likes

Well, you learn something new everyday I guess!

1 Like

you still reccing that EST cable? Im was looking at going for one of their copper cables but the EST cable does look niceā€¦

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256802650980379.html?spm=a2g0s.imconversation.0.0.2d383e5fm49pcT&pdp_npi=2%40dis!USD!US%20%2454.70!US%20%2430.08!!!!!%402101d4a716674930133464351ed19f!12000022673950372!sh&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa&_randl_shipto=US

1 Like

Yes. I love it. Ive had two of those cooper ones, not as good but still fine.

The silver est is just fire fire fire.

May I have a link to this EST cable, Por favor?

they donā€™t have it on AliX as far as I can tell but its this cable

alright alright, Iā€™ll have to splurge I guess haha

how would you describe the difference between them?

Hello and welcome back!! Howā€™s it going?

Yeah, buds really are stepping up thanks to all these DIYers

1 Like

That is quite nice, never liked a white or lighter aesthetic though, not sure why thatā€™s not my preference ā€¦

EST, Twisted copper and my new favourite.

Left ones are cloese, but I prefer ests looks and sits/feels slightly better.

1 Like

so the left and right are both the EST cable just different braiding/twisting? I might lean towards the copper still just because this is going to be a short cable (< 35cm) and I dont think springing for the nicer cable is super necessary here, plus I really like how the copper twist looks :slight_smile: