Nymzreviews.com official thread

AFUL Performer 5

Frequency Response Graph:

Most sensitive IEMs I’ve encontered to tip rolling, probably due to all the ninja tech they have in that nozzle. Actually shocking. Tip: Use cilinders or narrow bores.

8 Likes

I need impressions! This IEM is staring a hole through me and I need a reason to back away lol

1 Like

If these are at the price I was told they will be… Thanks for supporting HifiGo :rofl:

2 Likes

So this can put my Vulkan fascination to rest?

wait, is there no mesh on the nozzle ending there? That’s strange …

1 Like

Huuuuuuuuuuum, that’s a great question.

Stage is a bloodbath.
Timbre is a bloodbath.
Bass texture is a bloodbath.

And Vulkan loves some blood.

3 Likes

Funky tech inside. I got a 3 page article on it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Wait, wait wait…

So if Aful is coming in at like $200ish (which is what people have been hinting at), it’s very worth it.

And still doesn’t touch Vulkan?

Oh…fudge!

1 Like

Does some stuff better than Vulkan.

I just worded it in a way I now own your soul. :upside_down_face:

These are great :stuck_out_tongue: But just started to listen to them, but I couldn’t stop but messing with you :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

…You are lucky you’re a delightful European, because I can’t stay mad at you

1 Like

Seriously? Well then, I’ll be reading for sure.

1 Like

Oh, that comparison looks interesting…

I’ll drool all over Vulkan for you. But the points I said before are actually true. I just pointed the 3 things that make Vulkan shine for me.

Vulkan has an à la U12T tuning (minus the Tia extension), which is a hit or miss for most. Very relaxed.

Performer5 is a Mona2/ or Oracle2 with more mids? something around that.

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying … not only do they look super similar in the shell design, but the FR is vaguely similar. It’s almost like the Aful has a smoother, upper mid/treble response. Slightly more forward at 2k but then smoothened out after that.

1 Like

Damn, hope someone compares those!

1 Like

When I go to hifigo and type “AFUL” in the search box it is showing $999. We can hope that it is a placeholder price.

It is, don’t worry!

1 Like

I feel like Aful has the tuning people wanted/expected Oracle Mk II to have.
EDIT: no it just looks more like Mk II than OG

So Vulkan is mini-U12
Aful is mini Oracle/Monarch

At least I get why they both seem so damn intriguing to me

2 Likes

1 Like

The people with preview reviews all seem to think/hint that Aful will be sub-$300, but that it should be closer to $200 than not

1 Like