Nymzreviews.com official thread

giphy
And Васил at the bottom :smiley: (not visible in Santa nCLOUz list ) :wink:

2 Likes

If you ever need someone to talk to, man, my inbox is always open, seriously.
We all get there sometimes, I get it.

With that being said, take your sweet time getting those packages out, brother. I can only imagine the total shipping bill - my wallet quivers at the thought. I’m not sure how the economy is over there in Portugal, but in the US it’s … struggling. Bad timing too, Xmas is here, presents need to be bought, audio needs to be reviewed but also rent needs to be paid. I’ll be patient for my care package, I can’t thank you enough :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

The Prestige is available now:

2 Likes

Prices go up, FR stay the same. Everyone stubbornly hated the mid-bass, which is in 90% of music libraries! :eyes:

2 Likes

The turtle has arrived! I’m amazed how $79 gets me that kind of sound. Unbelievable!

bd35508a71e574d980efec3cf84d2c58ac6d72fe_2_375x500
20763ba444b28211d9176edc019422549913e7f2_2_375x500

8 Likes

Olina SE is a benchmark and a steal, according to my library. Less than $80 on sale is mindblowing given what you get for what you pay.

Enjoy the turtle brother :pray:

3 Likes

I do prefer the QKZ over all HBB’s collabs up to Olina’s ladder, where it sits comfortably, gatekeeping. The guilty-pleasure bass and treble in QKZ HBB makes me love it over all the others. Olina is in another tier, with a different focus and library direction.

I’ve said once, and I’ll say it again. QKZ HBB is my favourite sub-50 set of the year, and that pretty much sums it all when you have sets like the Zero, Cadenza, Wan’er and TE Zero fighting against it. Head says they are all different, heart says the thunder one.

14 Likes

When will you rank Mangird Tea mk3? (Mangird Top)

1 Like

cringe-gif.gif

1 Like

What you are seing is not what I’m seing, as in, there’s a new tierlist.

I will try to share it before x-mas :slight_smile: it’s 98% done and it took a lot of work :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

Take your time, we Nymz Faithful will hold the line (along with baited breath)!

1 Like

Wrapping up Kima as we speak, most likely FatFreq MM tomorrow. We poppin’

2 Likes

Oh but regarding $600 range, for my library and preferences, my current three top picks are:

• SA6 Ultra
  • Symphonium Meteor
  • Mangird Top

That should ease your pain.

7 Likes

And remember, you can’t just GET a SA6 Ultra…

2 Likes

Okay nymz. Thank you. I guess I’ll end up buying the Top si.
I’m happy with the Hook now but I want another “closed” one. For me (enjoyment + technicalities)
Hook > Timeless (good amp) > Tea mk1 > Olina > Kato.

All my recent money of last semester of 2022 goes to Edxs, Sv023… Time to spend on iems.

3 Likes

News break: I’m selling my SA6 Ultra soon :joy: so if anyone’s interested hit me up before it gets devoured on headfi :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Banger!!! Someone grab it :call_me_hand:

Trusted seller and take a leap of faith on this one, you can hold me accountable for the IEM!

1 Like

@nymz stop causing trouble, you jackal!

3 Likes

So very interesting your take on the QKZ is, so much so I guess I can color myself suprised. Might be why I bug so much on about the Kai, I’m just that interested in understanding your take from you on them. Maybe Santa Nymz might consider a Christmas wish of a full review of it sometime :pleading_face::joy:? Haha just kidding… mostly… kinda… not really- okay I’ll shut up now.

This is how I feel about Rosefinch and why I respect the QKZ Crew. All the neutral-Harman tuned sets are similar to the point of slight preference differences. At least Rosefinch and QKZ went for different

1 Like