Nymzreviews.com official thread

Today is the day of the new table rank?

Or just grab any Penon IEM LOL! I found the Globe enticing but waaaayyy to dark for me.

1 Like

I donā€™t have any Penon IEMs, but I didnā€™t know they were so dark. Itā€™s surprising how many people like them.

Vortex looks normal, even slightly bright. The others are dark forests of Tilley, as we say. :eyes:

1 Like

Setting up my desk @ my parents, just arrived for the holidays. Hmmm, maybe!

2 Likes

Iā€™m scared.

3 Likes

I got scared too when I put them in my ears :grin:. Despite everything, they have a kind of strange charm.

1 Like

There is a LOT going on in that graph. Looking at it, I feel like Iā€™m riding a roller coaster of emotions

Graphics arenā€™t everything, as we like to say. Emotion is important :wink:.

I think @nymz already got ptsd from that kind of tuning lol.

3 Likes

Nastyā€¦

2 Likes

Our hens stopped laying eggs from this FR :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

My ears hurt just looking at those graphs ā€¦

2 Likes

Oh, to be lovingly nestled in the depression atop SHOUT MOUNTAIN! The Tape Pro was one of only a handful of IEMs that I immediately nopeā€™d out of.

5 Likes

ā€œIā€™m in a glass case of emotion!ā€ - Ron Burgundy (news anchor, philosopher, gentleman)

Aw thatā€™s too bad. I know youā€™re seemingly extra critical of planar IEMs so it would have been nice to get a review from you.

1 Like

As it seems, I think Iā€™m getting a sample but it just didnā€™t ship yet. Iā€™m very curious since HBBā€™s approach was different this time, making Heyday not just compete with its predecessor but also with the Hook-X and Timeless. Letā€™s see how it fares with my library :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is it safer and more reliable to buy from hifi go or from linsoul? I want the shipment to arrive as soon as possible.
Iā€™m between the Yanyin Canon or that the kings stretch and go for the Mangird Top. Both are sold on hifi go and linsoul.

For the shipment to arrive safely both are just as fine.

In regards to the refund and general customer service I heard terrible stories about linsoul on my polish forum that I havenā€™t heard about hifigo. Generally Linsoul is treated as last resort place to buy for anything not exclusive to it. Not my stories though :slight_smile:

1 Like