Nymzreviews.com official thread

Guys read this:

3 Likes

2DD :))))

Well - that’s not good. My wife worked with resin for a while, making various decorative pieces and when she worked on the resin, she had to work in a totally separate room that was sealed, windows open, double gloved with a gas mask on her face like she just stepped out of a game of Warzone.

Coming into contact with non-cured resin is bad news for your skin.

7 Likes

The Tea2 arrived and after a couple of hours I have to say what a marvellous musical iem. Playing my classic rock library like a champ way better treble than the original Tea and a touch more articulate bass to boot. Very impressed definitely going to stay in my rotation. A sit back and close your eyes and just enjoy the music without anything getting in the way.

Edit Metallica Kill em all sounds superb on these!!

13 Likes

Wasn’t this excited about a delivery in a long time (W1s being main target).

But after quick evaluation - I need a tip size in between S and M for MEST, so my xelastecs would need to live long with all those germs growing on it and M0, while being super super cute is barely usable due to its size :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Whats with that black “m” text there? Looks like its written over the orange one behind it afterwards.

1 Like

That’s a modern design language of Shanling :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

How do you feel about the FiiO tips? I’ve seen those from time to time and they seem somewhat interesting to me for the price. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Those HS tips are extremely soft and thin (have tendency to collapse in ear loosing seal if that makes sense). Totally not my anatomy type of tips. Also does not have inner flange (reduction in inner diameter) on the inlet of the sleeve making it easy to fall of a nozzle

1 Like

Pictures against ZX300 and q5k for comparison of how small we are talking

4 Likes

That’s unfortunate. The super thin material coupled with the lack of a lip on the end of the stem makes them a no-go for me. I can’t tell you how many times tips have been stuck in my ears and a mini panic attack follows.

Thanks for the insight!

2 Likes

From what I’ve read so far, it seems to me that the IkkO OH5 will be put to shame by much cheaper DDs. Good construction is not enough. But I don’t know if there will be objective presenters. We’ll see…
P.S : FR is disgusting not only for the asking price. Reminds me of the FR of cheap IEMs from 2-3 years ago. :expressionless:

QKZ x HBB: Khan

Frequency Response Graph:

13 Likes

I’d spend that gryphon money on something else, to be totally honest. If you want raw power, G5 costs less. With your collection, I’d spend the money on IEMs/HPs and not on that one.

1 Like

Congratz bro :heart_eyes:

I love that set :call_me_hand: Glad you enjoy it as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, you can call my boss and my gf and say nymz needs its robot time. I’d appreciate it :rofl:

Congratz, that M0 is really cute and I lowkey want one :cookie: Great form factor :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seems 2DD might be a trend, after all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tin Hifi P1 Max

Shoutout to @Erokh for sending these and finally end my curiosity, lol

Frequency Response Graph:

10 Likes

The prophecy has been fulfilled.

2 Likes