Nymzreviews.com official thread

Does this mean we have a review and food ranking in the near future to look forward to…???

I bought the OG Zero and wasn’t so taken with them - perfectly fine at it’s price point & innovative with the dual DD paradigm being born but nothing more. Head telling me not to bite again but we all know what impulse control in this community is like…

3 Likes

Near future? Probably not, cause I’m not actively interested in them. But we’ll probably cross paths at some point.

3 Likes

Wait for something you are actually interested in. Everyone and their mom will get this set so you don’t need to feel the FOMO. There will be plenty of takes.

I’m being surprisingly good because I still have the Simgot EA2000 (or the Dunu Vulkan, bless their heart) dancing in my head. So I’m playing the longer term game to save up for one of them, right now. No more getting caught on the sub-$100 treadmill for a while

3 Likes

They do!!!

3 Likes

Id call it neutral with a bass boost, balanced warm with the adapter. The upper mids recession vs Harman/zero OG is what takes the cake.

3 Likes

archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect

4 Likes

I will speak about the zero later today, but just an heads up:

• The nozzle is thicc like the OG - earlets avoid it
  • Shipping date got pushed to the 5th of June due to high demand. Seems it’s Crins most saught after colab ever in the pre-order phase.
5 Likes

I tried anything and everything… and he still refuses to sell it to me :frowning:

2 Likes

Hahaha while you make total sense - you can’t reason with a madman using logic - I just bought a VE Zen 3.0 this morning & currently eyeing up/finalizing a RSV as the deal was too good to pass up.

Then I went and got a EW100p & accompanying cheap modular FZ cable for absolutely no reason but to bump up my Aliexpress order which itself was completely unnecessary :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: - single handedly fighting economic recession.

You cannot get 3 more mismatched purchases in 1 day. At this point it isn’t even FOMO it’s more a hangup from my professional life for exhaustive due diligence in a stratified market. LOOOOOONG geek behaviour :exploding_head::yawning_face:

To be fair I can’t believe Simgot are not sending you a free EA2000 for all of the sales you indirectly made from your ‘first at the scene’ EA500 discovery & recommendations… SORT IT OUT SIMGOT

9 Likes

I mean you’re not wrong…but I also keep my head down. I’m not trying to get into the free sample business. Before you all start looking at me like I’m THOSE dudes on Head-Fi

Cause you never go full Head-Fi :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

So done with HeadFi, got this today because i didn’t write enough words.
What a shame less exposure for a great IEM.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear that :frowning:

It’s been a while since I’ve gone there, but brands love for writters to post there somehow.

2 Likes

and how many… Supernova’s?

4 Likes

I think Supernova is just a “regular” release, as regular as a boutique operation can be. Helios SE is a limited release

4 Likes

Probably around the same numbers, but that would be for 5 minutes. Supernova will most likely appear on every list during the year. 7th Accoustics lab seems to be expanding, and we can only hope so… Or queues will be 3 months lol.

8 Likes

7th Acoustics and Aür Audio are in an arms race to be this year’s company to stamp themselves in the big boy league

9 Likes

:+1: Let’s hope they don’t do a fearless on us :smile:

1 Like

How much gas does it take to run the Zero Red? Would the Sony Walkman A105 be sufficient enough?

The quest for buds/IEMs a Sony Walkman can power

1 Like

Capped or uncapped?

1 Like