Nymzreviews.com official thread

Mine as well, at least the shipping processing started (which is NOT technically equivalent to package received by shipping company btw).
Wondering if they would start some shilling videos on the YouTube before users would get them to boost some sales - I hope they would :smiley:

As I look more and more on the set - this may be one of the worst looking IEMs in this price range in terms of the finish quality - even in the marketing pictures. Just compare it to matte Kato, where they also skipped polishing but just used finer grain of beads during sandblasting - just beautiful!

I hope this is because they spend a lot of time and money on R&D and fine tuning, so cut down machining cost.

Edit: missing quite important NOT word :smiley:

5 Likes

To all the techno-heads out there, this System 7 album with Timeless = :heart:

PS: My Qudelix5k has arrived :pray:

5 Likes

Welcome to Qu-Army :joy: :kr:

2 Likes

Oh I almost forgot that @Rikudou_Goku bullied me into buying Sony stuff :woman_shrugging:

Guess I have Sony CD900ST (closed back) and EX800ST (IEM) incoming :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

(partly blame @Tfaduh for the EX800ST lol.)

4 Likes

I saved him for the dark magician blame :clown_face:

4 Likes

Let’s go! Cannot wait to hear your thoughts on it.

I think you‘ll love it. The Parametric EQ and inclusion of autoEQ on it is crazy good.

1 Like

Also @nymz you sold me on the Hiby R5 Saber. I‘ll buy it today.

Luckily Amazon Germany has it in stock and even Prime, so I‘ll receive it tomorrow!

Edit: gonna use Apple Music and my FLAC Library on it, maybe Spotify as well.

2 Likes

Well, at least you can return it if you don’t enjoy it!

Regarding Q5k, I’m very curious and will also convert my NX7 into a bluetooth demon :imp:

1 Like

N400 has landed. Impressions to follow in the next days and also comparition vs XM4. Let’s see how Crin’s favourite holds up :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@nymz just pulled the trigger, excited for tomorrow! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You could have saved around 100€+ if you bought it on ali or their website, but hey, at least you have fast shipping and return policy.

congratz :fire:

2 Likes

Its safer to get daps via amazon, they are more likely to have problems in the future, so its easier to solve with amazon.

My Fiio M11 got a problem a year later, amazon let me return it and refund me 100% no problem.

6 Likes

Absolutely, but!

If I like it I will keep it until it breaks (and try to repair it if it should in a few years down the line) and prefer the quick delivery plus return policy :grin:

1 Like

Hope you enjoyed it. I love how it sounds, for a DAP. Also very good power for the price and form factor.

Unfortunetly, seems my R5 Saber is going back to the seller since they sent the chinese version one to me -.-

2 Likes

Will let you all know tomorrow :v:

Also, that‘s very unlucky. Hope you get the international Version with the Play Store on it

:monkey_face: 10 characters

1 Like

Guess I was right - Yume tuned by Crin! :fire::fire:

I’m getting this btw

9 Likes

Get in Line, I called it first :stuck_out_tongue:

Joking aside, yeah; instant buy for me as well. I love my Bravery to the moon and back, so a SeeAudio Set and tuned by Crin? Give me the order page NOW.

:heart:

3 Likes

Damn, what IEM is that? Absolutely beautiful. Would also appreciate a link to this cable. :smile:

1 Like