Nymzreviews.com official thread

Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Unboxing

Waiting on Edifier Neobuds Pro now to have them match AKG N400 and Sony XM4.

TWS memes 🤦

5 Likes

FIRST LOOK! SeeAudio x Crinacle Yume: MIDNIGHT - YouTube first impressions on Yumes are out

Ed: price 199$ supposedly, so under the limit I set to myself…

1 Like

Im still debating on getting it. I want it but I’m about to buy some expensive stuff :joy:

Tbh it looks rather bassy: Squiglink - IEM frequency response database by Super* Review.
Do you need another bassy set? I was intrigued but I think I’d rather get the S12.

1 Like

I have S12 incoming this week and I’ll compare it to Timeless. I’m also waiting on Sony EX800ST single DD.

Midnight is appealing to me, but I’ll sleep on it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fastest (IEM) draw in the West (

via GIPHY

)

1 Like

Could you unveil a little the mystery of this expensive stuff (BTW person who probably spend cir. 3-4k $ (veeery rough guess) in first year of your hobby saying he is about to buy some expensive stuff is kind of scary)? :smiley:

1 Like

iFi Gryphon (Dac/Amp) and MiM Dark Magician (1DD) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

oh snap you got the Dark Magician?? @rattlingblanketwoman did you know about this?? excited to hear both of your impressions!

1 Like

Not yet, but I’ve been considering it for a good while since it appeared on Crin’s database. Then everyone around me started shilling it >_>

I’m waiting on some refunds and sales etc, so it won’t be instant. I’m trying not sell any of the sets in my rotation to grab it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t! Mine was mailed yesterday.

3 Likes

You’re hunting for single DD endgame, right? Curious to learn about the bass on the Dark Magician - bit flat on the FR for my tastes I think

3 Likes

Basicly, yes. DD was the piece left of the puzzle, even thought I made some slight turns and my collection will most likely be more like 6 on a rotation than 4 as it was suposed to be (EJ07 and Timeless tagged along).

1 Like

Congratz :fire: let us know

I’ve seen a graph of the port being taped, and it gives insane sub-bass while everything else remains the same. Which suggests to me that partially covering it / using micropore will be an easy mod. I suspect there’s something very special about this tuning though.

1 Like

Price increase on the M3X. =/

Seems to be their most successful product in recent memory.

1 Like

Ah ok! Maybe you wanna try this mod: HZsound HeartMirror - How to modify Bass Output TUTORIAL - YouTube. Those filters are cheap on AliX. Only concern is it might affect the treble as well…

I taped my HM and I can confirm it works :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, Hiby R5 Saber is the way. If you dont want the power, R3 Saber

How much did it affect the rest of the FR?

1 Like