Nymzreviews.com official thread

4 Likes

Because you were busy chasing budget sets :clown_face: :rofl:

3 Likes

Sorry, I had to know all about DT600 and GT12X. Too good to pass up.

1 Like

So now you know what’s good and what’s not :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Like stress buying U12t because Dark Magician is currently out of stock? :joy: :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

Me when I will buy the U12t in one or two months :v: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The Shuoer S12 is back in stock on Hifigo, let’s freaking goooooo :fire:

Edit: Now, which color to buy

2 Likes

Grey :joy:

7 Likes

Guess what I did :joy:

1 Like

You bought EJ07m. :joy:

4 Likes

Naah I need money for U12t :joy:

I did this tho

Let’s hear for myself how good these are :smiley:

Also, another Review of the Midnight up on YT praising it, and @hawaiibadboy in his Thread saying it‘s Crins best Collab IEM

My hype is building up. Two supposed bangers coming in this month!

6 Likes

When they tell you that the Dark Magician is not available…
giphy (1)
:joy:

3 Likes

Congratz :fire::fire::fire:

Yes, if I get something around 200 is for sure midnight.

This is the way

2 Likes

Yeah, ever since I heard it I went „this will be my endgame some day“

It‘s not necessarily the most exciting listen, but damn is it clear, well balanced and a detail machine. And that Bass is something else.

3 Likes

My audio friends are better than yours

So, my birthday is coming up (24th), so two of my friends decided to buy me something. Since I’m looking for an end-game DD, they decided to surprise me helping me with that goal…

@Tfaduh and @igor0203, I love you and I hate you. You all know this will be torture to me, and I’m sure that’s why you bought them for me, plus you sadists wanna see me possibly destroy them :upside_down_face:

Pretty funny stuff regarding this bday gift:

• It got shipped on satuday and just delivered - unicorn country speed, sorry guys;
  • @Tfaduh is the worst liar ever;
  • @igor0203 is a better liar but the damage was done. I hope he knows that he’s gonna hear them aswell :rofl:

Despite the big troll move, I love you guys. Thanks for caring about me, specially in these hard times I can’t get a Dark Magician…

Thanks for journey together and all the bullying, but now it’s time for payback :fire:

To everyone else, always remember, the joy of this hobby is as big as the people around you. Caring forward goes a long way.

With love,

nymz, the Prom Queen
Friend of Slovenian and Aussie helpless people

15 Likes

7 Likes

funny-crying-gif-1

7 Likes

Aww, that’s very thoughtful of your buddies! Love this community!

I wonder how you’ll like the CRA. Based on reviews, I think it’s a bassier Heart Mirror. Since you’ve bass-modded yours, I wonder how close the two sound.

I mean, no Dark Magician, and no Sony, so maybe you’ll need to settle for Tripowin Leá hahaha. Or go to the classic and get the Oxygen :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Happy birthday man. May you and your loved ones be happy and well. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Cant live without O2 after all. :smirk:

4 Likes