Nymzreviews.com official thread

Wait till you hear that S12. I may be alone in this, but regardless of price I would pick the 7hz timeless above the U12t every single day of the week.

3 Likes

HBB has his lava edition Collab of EJ07M ongoing it seems with more midbass!

1 Like

12 Likes

Whoops
 Finger slipped
 :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Any colab with Shuoer EJs is always a good motive to celebrate. Congratz @hawaiibadboy!

7 Likes

Some assumptions about that ? :slightly_smiling_face:
Inked500x500_f9de7fdf9eff9cebd5c9dca1504d939f803289fe_LI

Here are some brief impressions of EJ 07m. The rating scale is from 1 to 10.

In the picture above- the red circle is the head, the yellow circle is the sound stage, the blue circle is the vocals.

I disclaim responsibility!

The soundstage is a very flat ellipse, laterally outside your head (wide) , but there is a lack of depth, and the performance is more behind. Without such a great back performance as with Tea. The height is a little above the eyes, it is not too high - this is very good, because the many scenes raised disturb the position! This is also given in the photo above - 9.

The images are amazing, in a good position, with 3D effect - 10.

The separation is good, there is no overload in complex songs - 8.5 .

There is a bass / subbass in a 40/60 ratio, according to my ears. The texture is very good and does not color the mids. The dynamic driver is fast and accurate, competes with beryllium bass, the bass hits and kicks, but not too much. They have excellent dynamics for a tribrid! Not for bass heads - 9.5 .

The drums are dense, rumble, each can be clearly distinguished by tone -10.

High frequencies are good, tireless. The cymbals are distinct, but may have a little more density - the sound is between sssss and shshsh - 8.5 .

The mids are amazing, dense, forward, but not screaming. The guitars have a good texture, the sound is rounded and with not so smooth edges, which makes listening pleasant and not so tiring, but clear. The sound is from the warm and dark side, but not too much. Sonion 2389 works wonders here- 10.

The vocals are intimate when needed. Female vocals are very good, male vocals are good and full of energy. There is emotion in the vocals, without being too much - 10.

There are plenty of details! The resolution is very good for this tuning. There is no sibilance and resonance, if you find the right tips- 8.5 .

The timbre of BA is noticeable, but it is not excessive and irritating, It is compensated by good tuning. Coherence is almost like 90% of a dynamic driver, in my opinion! - 9.5 .

The accessories are good. The cable is excellent and does not need to be replaced , I like this color - 10.

The construction is excellent, but the length of the nozzle can be improved - 9.

Use: for all genres -10.

Testing albums and songs: Norah Jones Songs 2021 - Norah Jones Best Hits - Norah Jones Greatest Hits Full 2021 - YouTube
The Prodigy - Firestarter (Official Video) - YouTube
ANIMALS AS LEADERS - Monomyth (Official Music Video) - YouTube
BENEATH THE MASSACRE - Autonomous Mind (Album Track) - YouTube
Alarico - Discotopia [TBVA001] - YouTube

Collective assessment - 9.42/10 ( objectively ).

Source - LG V30+, FLAC, Jet Audio+/ Poweramp player/ PlayerPro , without EQ .

They are extremely good IEMs :1st_place_medal: :boom: :wink:.

5 Likes

Tuesday, January 11th

DM still out of stock.

7 Likes

Today is a good day.

My package with Tips and dongle cables arrived just now.

And Hifigo shipped BOTH of my IEM Orders today. Not just the S12, but the Yume Midnight as well.

I‘m so damn hyped!

10 Likes

MiM Dark Magician

So, as you might remember, I’ve been getting trolled by @igor0203 and @Tfaduh that gifted me some budget sets for my birthday. They just kept saying “You can’t get DM, but at least you’ve got CRA”.

Well, turns out you can’t troll a troll, am I right?

While everyone screamed left and right “DM is out of stock!”, I was laughing hard because none asked: “Who got the last one?”

I wanna dedicate this set to @Tfaduh himself, as he has been a preacher about it and I usually give him a lot of BS just for the shake of it, to a point he no longer believes on his own ears. I still grin when I remember I made him do A/B tests with other sets vs DM, while mine was already on air.

Now you all know why I have been radio silent. Firstly, I’m a bit poorer, as expected. Also, I wanted to troll them saying all the pics were photoshoped and not real, so none could know. Only @Godria , Michael Bruce and a couple more people knew I was getting DM. Both of them got a set as well :upside_down_face:

Now, about the set - I only did around 10 or 20 mins with it as I’m kinda busy at work today. This is legit. S-Tier at least. My end-game is now completed as DD was the last piece of the puzzle, and I’m glad I got the magician.

Expect some nice shilling of a set you can’t get in a near future.

Have a nice day. Regards,

nymz, the Photoshopper
CEO of your wallets

14 Likes

My wallet magically said its first words, and in its wee voice it said:
fucc you

:joy:

DD search continues when DM out of stock;
But wallet-san needs rest for a good while.

10 Likes

Congrats man! So you’re cancelling all your credit card and not buying any more sets right :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel like I have the endgame set of a poorer @nymz in an alternate universe: Aladdin (vs Team), Oxygen (vs DM), S12 (well, this one I’m on the same playing field :joy:).

4 Likes

Ahah, I’ll talk about my end-game picks and why soon. My EJ07m has left me again and is taking a trip to China :no_mouth:, but my top 4 are, without a doubt: EJ07, DM, RSV, EJ07m. Teas and S12 come in for a nice change of pace, from time to time. I wanted some driver variety on my collection :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes. I agree! :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Just spoke to Joseph @shuoer and seems they running a photo contest that the cult will be joining as well. Theres some rewards at stake.

If you interested, go grab your ejs and do your magic.

9 Likes

Nice contest, time to contact that fashion model I once knew from school and borrow a Hasselblad from that photography geek from way back. Or I’ll guess I just end up using my iPhone camera and take some extra time to pick the perfect photo filter.

Btw, there are some entertaining articles on the Letshuoer blog.

4 Likes

Nice, time to put my photography and editing skills to use once I get my S12 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

2 Likes

You better

2 Likes