Nymzreviews.com official thread

Tea Cult - Emergency meeting

Yes!!

:loudspeaker: TEA CULT ALERT :loudspeaker:

Dear cookie eaters, I repeat, this is not a drill. You all know your roles. The day we have been preaching to the sun gods might have come. I repeat, this is not a drill. Grab your wallets and start jamming bangers on your Teas. You have been summoned, please act accordingly. This is not a drill.

Credits to Teaā€™s godfather @hawaiibadboy for finding this out. We salute you.

Regards,

nymz,
CEO of Tea Cult Mk2

11 Likes

3RsJ

2 Likes

Donā€™t get ahead of yourself, youn lad: we donā€™t know if itā€™s as good as the OG tea :thinking:

Now I know how/why drop got a price on teas.
It may be the time for me to get a set, after allā€¦

1 Like

Trust me, Iā€™m very well aware it might be a flopā€¦

ā€¦ But in case it isntā€¦ :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

1 Like

I doubt itā€™s a failure, if they are at least a little interested in the opinions of customers. They look amazing! Maybe it will be a set for my rotation, which currently includes only 07m :expressionless:

1 Like

I WAS JUST THINKING HOW AWESOME IT WOULD BE IF THEY RELEASED A TEA 2.0

We have been blessed :relieved:
:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Iā€™d be easily down to pay more if they bump on the clarity/resolution on the OG.

Doing some currency math, that Philippine Peso price tag translates to about $366 USD a piece :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hmm Iā€™m confused - didnā€™t they rebrand as XENNS? Why use Mangird again for the MK2?

2 Likes

Brand recognition Iā€™m assuming

XENNS Tea would sound kinda weird :laughing:

3 Likes

:thinking:

Sold by DDAudio on Lazada. Weird that Xenns weibo does not mention that.

6 Likes

The Mangird Tea MKII features the original Teaā€™s flat midrange, with a precision-tuned sub-bass impact that is 40% stronger, yet just as clean, to maintain an uncolored sound. This was achieved by using the next generation of European dynamic driver that substantially increases the membrane tension to allow greater resolution in the bass. The composition of the balanced armature drivers have also been updated, now using two Sonion 2600 series low-end drivers to achieve synergy between the BA and DD drivers and help boost the texture of the bass. The flat midrange was achieved by introducing two new Sonion 2300 series drivers that focus on neutral fundamental frequencies. A comprehensive passive crossover network incorporates the core ranges of each driver type to produce the perfect balance between tuning and low total-harmonic distortion levels. Finally, Mangird has listened to the audiophile community, which often pointed towards the original Teaā€™s lack of treble detail. To resolve this issue, two Knowles 33518 super tweeters were used, with their voltages boosted to match the rest of the drivers, and extend the treble extension. If the original Teaā€™s treble was described to be smooth, the Tea MKII significantly improves the treble output and definition, enhancing the detail retrieval and providing an excellent airy atmosphere - all while maintaining a natural tonal balance.

TLDR: A new dynamic driver, new Sonion drivers, and new Knowles tweeters will leads to better bass, treble, and possibly mids as well :eyes: :eyes:

Update seems similar to EJ07ā€“>EJ07M?

4 Likes

I would just say that the hardware needs to be improved a bit! 40% more subbass will be a boom boom, MK2 is a killer of kilobaks, in my opinion. The mids will be amazing and flat, just the way I like them. There will probably be a better resolution. :dizzy: :guitar: :running_man:

1 Like

So, if I got it right, they going monarch style: making the crossover earlier to let BAs take care of mid-bass as well.

Im liking it so far, as long as techs improve or stay the same and treble doesnt get hot. Damn, I need it now. We just need Linsoul to put it up :grimacing:

4 Likes

Canā€™t help it, too beautifulā€¦ :drooling_face:

12 Likes

You should get one free, I would sign a petition for that!

2 Likes

Im mesmerizedā€¦

Iā€™m still throwing money at the screen and it doesnā€™t workā€¦

The moment you forget itā€™s suposed to sound good and not just to look good. Guess is time to look for cables!

1 Like

Yes. I think the same is true with Mon MK2, DD only takes care of the subbass, BA takes care of the middle bass and the mids. This is a new thing that has begun to slip away. The good thing is that with not very expensive drivers Mangird works wonders!

1 Like

Looks beautiful, but cable looks the same as latest revision with plastics all around.
Honestly, I would not believe all that marketing crap (what else are they supposed to say?) until someone from the cult tests it and officially approves. All technical improvements can ruin the smoothness as wellā€¦
But truth is I am so broke right now because of all pending orders :sob:

4 Likes

Tea MKII may be the IEM to replace my FD5 in that price range. šŸ«–ā˜•

3 Likes