đŸ”¶ PULA (audio) PA02

I know some female artist who uses iems. Daedric aka Kristyn Hope got a customized 64 audio iem, she posted it on her fb. And Miko from exist-trace have a ciem from fitear.jp. I don’t know about reviews from womans either.

3 Likes

I have no news, or knowledge of any market happenings. (Australia, USA, UK.) I was just making an example of QC in my chat with the Cicada Audio Store person.

I am on board with IEMs as a hobby now. NiN Pretty Hate Machine sounds stellar on the PA02.

I guess I don’t see what value that addition adds? It seems to imply that woman don’t want good build quality. It’s an out of place distinction imo

Reached out to Cicada again because of my faulty custom units. They asked to give them two video recordings of my sets after I said I cannot sent them back because it would cost me half the price of the iem. I provided the phone recordings of my units channels one-by-one. Recorded the iems holding against the mic of my phone while playing music loud. And they’ll send me a replacement unit, but it will be a normal red one, not the transparent that got faulty. So, they are very supportive. They didn’t even asked to destroy my units or cable or anything.

Hope the next set will last. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

well well, that certainly is a surprise. Usually would ask you to either destroy or send the old one back.

2 Likes

They asked to sendbit back at first, then I sent them the cost and then they just asked for recording. After they heard the imbalance, they asked if a normal shell with red faceplate would be okay as replacement. So I accepted.

5 Likes

I guess I don’t see what your point has to do with protecting women’s honor if I said a matter of fact statement such as cigar smoking is more popular with men, or the career field of nanny’s are mostly women.
which is to say I am certain more women would be into hifi IEM’s as a hobby if they wanted to. There is a difference in mentioning/acknowledging differences, and casting a negative attitude to them.

Your feedback is welcome. Correct me as you wish. I meant zero harm.

there is a store in India selling them. I think if I had a store online here in the states I would sell them. I am listening to David Bowie’s Let’s Dance album right now on my Pula’s while I type this. I am quite pleased I took up this new hobby.

1 Like

glad to see they honor their warranty.

I never said anything about protecting women’s honor. You kept bringing up the fact that women make up a small portion of audio hobbyists which I’m sure is true. Its also unrelated to my original point. I was genuinely confused by your comment “the mostly male customers want quality construction.” as “the mostly male” portion seems completely irrelevant. Every customer wants quality construction!

If I was on a nursing forum and someone said " the mostly female customers want quality scrubs" I would have had the same response and asked about it.

I appreciate you saying that. I too mean no harm. I truly thought it was odd and worth asking about. I believe our back and forth is diverging pretty far from the topic of this thread so I’ll leave my thoughts at that.

2 Likes

I might do that, they wanted me to figure out the shipping and the address I got was confusing so I was gonna call it quits. Maybe I’ll just ask for a replacement if possible lol

I really do enjoy the set, miss em a bit but the shipping shenanigans seriously sucks

How’d you get a quote for the price? I might have to show them that too but I didn’t know how to do it

1 Like

Anytime I need to ship something back I go to the post office and ask giving them the address.

What store did you get your set from?
And what was the issue you had?

1 Like

I was the first guy to post about the loosey goosey connectors and now they’re loose and swing so much that cause static cutouts even while sitting down

Oh and mine was a custom shell from cicada themselves

I remember seeing an address sent to mine but it was weird looking but I’ll keep it in mind next time I’m by the postal and I’ll ask about it

1 Like

I have no contacts with that store sorry otherwise I would ask for you.

But I see they have free returns and a 100% rating. They should just ask you to ship it them and replace the set.

2 Likes

Our post office site has a calculator for every country they can send packages and I just needed to click through the process and convert the price from HUF to USD. That’s all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for looking trying to help anyways. I gotta figure out something lol

I might just try a generalized one then as well, thanks lol gonna see the price

The address I got points to an area but not a specific building so I’m just stuck

Did they sent you this address:
Address: 902, building 8, jinguiyuan, new century garden, Shijie Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China

1 Like

Same one, Google says partial and I gotta try asking the people in USPS to see how much it’ll be

I recieved my Pula PA02 yesterday after 47 days in transit :scream:

They where stuck in a transit country for 30 days.

I must say that this is as close to end-game as I will get atm.

I’ve only had one IEM that sounded better, and that was the Hidition Viento B, but they’re in a completely different price bracket.

However, I’m not that impressed with the cable, and therefore has placed an order for the Artti Clear A5.

8 Likes