đŸ”¶ PULA (audio) PA02

Yeah thats a nice cable and very well priced for a quality modular cable.

Crazy about that shipping tine wow.

Glad your liking the set as well :+1:

3 Likes

That’s an impressive tier placement. It is my top IEM mercifully delivered in six days pre-owned from a fellow forum member in the UK whom it didn’t speak to. I theorize it was one of the first batches before the hype train overwhelmed the builder. Black shell, blue/green with a sprinkling of red face plate.
I enjoy it immensely for my library.

1 Like

I have the same black shell with similar color scheme. Looks and feel very solid.
Ordered mine on december 31st

1 Like

Hello everyone! So is it confirmed that the CKLVX 1DD + 4BA is just a Pula pa02 with a different shell?

3 Likes

200w

3 Likes

I’m getting both. Pula in on loan to a friend and coming coming back. Bought the other a few days ago.

2 Likes

Jays Audio said they sound identical

2 Likes

They graph identical and rumours are that Mayer Audio is the OEM for the PULA as well.

5 Likes

Its possible the SLIIVO and PA02 have different shells and tuning but the CKLVX looks like it graphs exactly the same.

3 Likes

Then it appears to be a good alternative with perhaps better stock accessories per reviews.

That said, I’m not looking to acquire whatever the “next best thing” is since the PA02 arrived.

I’m done for the forseeable future.

4 Likes

He expressed the PA02 not speaking to him 2nd week in January. Must have received them early January or late December. I was lucky.

I gave my dying Pula a listen again, whooooo are they great. If it had a good amount of sub bass too, they might’ve been my endgames in an alternate world

5 Likes

Tony’s take. Can ya dig it, I knew you could.

3 Likes

I have that one incoming as well Nice !

1 Like

I’m not sure if I should share this, but I have done a complete 180 on the Pula 02.

Bass is alright, with power, but the slower response of it is probably not my cup of tea in hindsight.
Mids are lacking in overall resolution, clarity and correct tuning emphasis.
The 14-16kHz peak spoils the treble and ruins whatever smoothness or balance is there.
The narrow stage with obvious sonic walls is the rotten cherry ontop.

Maybe it’s just my set, but I quickly grew to actually dislike it, which is why I recently sold it.

I know of a few IEMS under $100 that I would pick any day of the week before my unit of the Pula 02.
I think the reasonable thing to do is stay under $100 or stretch to $200 to enter the next level.

Chopin, Wind for example.

Sorry folks!

9 Likes

Dont be sorry you like what you like thanks for sharing.

7 Likes

Different ears, different hears! :v:

7 Likes

Sold mine a couple weeks ago

6 Likes

“Can
 You
 Dig
 IT?!”
BLAM!
cyrus the-warriors

I dig it man, I dig it.

2 Likes

I trust your reviews. Your videos are rough gems of good insight into IEM’s.
HBB who is quite popular, I can’t tell what to think with him. He does collabs. His cheap basshead collab seems to be a stay away from it. His HBB Jupiter is too expensive for me. My point is Linsoul stuff is interesting, the new Ziigaat’s, and the ThieAudio’s seem to be made by the same Chinese manufacturer. The Pula 02, I love them. You mentioned in a few of your reviews Tan the Chinese audio tuner/engineer. To me it seems possible the Pula’s, the ThieAudio, Ziigaats, CKLVX’s are all made in the same factory. IDK. Could your share a link to your Tan info, and insight into the ChiFi IEM industry?

From Ziigaats homepage

Blockquote ZiiGaat. We are not merely a headphone brand, but a tech-team factory

Digression and off topic, but Pula having generic BA’s and Ziigaats having Sonion BA’s is interesting to me.