🔶 PULA (audio) PA02

https://youtu.be/sHzdsFiBbFc?si=-7SsWgDHvyq2kfqv I remember when this video was in the top most popular funny ones on YouTube early days

2 Likes

I was speaking with the tuner today asked a few questions and see if I can some clarification for the drivers used as well.

And I am still waiting ffor the Myer-Audio CKLVX to show so i can compare.

1 Like

HiFiGo has a great sale

Timmies take:

3 Likes

I got my replacement today of my PA02 that developed channel imbalance. Nice customer support from Cicada Store. Even got it in the new box, but only the iems was inside.

5 Likes

@earlybird_3, 2 questions for you:

• How do they compare to the EM6L size and fit-wise? Does the Pula PA02 stick out too much from your ears since they have a bigger shell than the E6ML?

• On the Ali Express store they have 2 versions the customized and default one, do you know the difference between them?

1 Like

very technical questions I will try to answer as forthrightly as possible. First context: I love the sound of my Pula PA02’s, and I have thanked Tone Dear for his youtube review and high recommendation as I bought these “blind” based on trusting him, and Jay’s Audio at their recommendation. Youtube now has more reviews up on the PA 02’s, all of them praise the sound. I based on personally owning them for over a month now am convinced those Youtube reviewers know what they are talking about. Fit wise the EM6L’s and Pula’s both do not stick out too much from my ears. They feel comfortable. Even for long periods of listening in bed with my ear on a pillow before there is any discomfort and I have to change sides which ear is pressing with my full weight is resting. So in public out and about with the Pula’s they do not stick out too much. What they do is attract comments in the area of bling, with people appreciating the looks.

I got my Pulas from HiFiGo, the only choices I saw were colors red or green. (with blue mixed in) the Pula store on Ali Express is something I checked after already buying my set. I messaged them to see about warranty and quality control. I had read the someone who ordered a custom color received a defective IEM. is it someone in this thread above? In following the English language message board threads, and youtube reviews found only one instance of QC issue. My case is the Pula PA02’s are really excellent: quality, looks, and sound. I have been happy with the Simgot EML6’s, they are quite good, with good sound stage, very precise, and the treble if anything is too good. I dialed it down by rolling Dunu S+S tips, and adjusting the treble a bit when it was tiring. I love the Pulas a little more. The only hassle is waiting over two weeks for them to be shipped to me! The EM6L’s got to me from Amazon in two days.

3 Likes

the time shipping is s fkn bitch! But they took care of you with a good set now?

yep, yep. Every review I have seen has been quite positive. going to have to rename you the Golden Eared Monk. As you have good judgement in IEM’s.

3 Likes

It’s good now, hope it stays as is

2 Likes

I never ended up sending mine back lol, I’m too lazy for that

I didn’t send it back either. Just contacted them, said that it would cost 75 usd to send the iem back. Then they asked for proof of imbalance. I recorded both sides separately with my mobile’s microphone. Then they offered a replacement I asked for the green one now. That’s all.

2 Likes

Oh well the guy kept telling me to send it by USPS since it was cheaper but it was 50 bucks and I was like eeehhh

50 bucks is a lot too for sending it back for replacement :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I figured, I’d put it towards something else, for now I’m saving up again

The nozzles fit your little squirel ears? :raised_hands::laughing:

2 Likes

Just thought I’d drop this here.
Another positive review (Same as Pula PA02)

2 Likes

Nice I get mine tomorrow and do a comparison

1 Like