Rant thread - share your grievances, not just audio

What a troll in that case!

Not so much a complaint as a sudden realization that might be developing into a problem… I… Might be running out of room…

1 Like

That is the problem with collecting - space soon becomes a problem. Same thing happened with me and die cast race cars - I had to just stop. I like what I have, though. It’s true vintage, now! They grace my office/listening room.

1 Like

Well… I am looking into getting my own place, so maybe with more space, I’ll be able to put up some proper shelves to display them and have more room XP Band-aid solution, but I can look to the future

1 Like

Man, DMS really fucken hates those Senns, doesn’t he? :rofl: It’s all I’m seeing now.

So this gonna be a thing…

Ehhhhhh, I’d agree if things had really gotten serious. Throw it from a moving vehicle at highway speeds, replace the rubber mallets with mini-sledges or engineer’s hammers… you know, something you actually want to try doing damage with.

3 Likes

I know. They didn’t even put the case against the wall and ram into it with the forks. At speed. Nor did they pull a 12ga and blast it with 00 buck. I know I’m probably reaching with that one, since they are in NJ and not someplace more gun friendly, but who does that kind of durability test without shooting it?

1 Like

I wonder how many more there will be until they learn…

Could have paid Z a visit and done that…

1 Like

Well, they did cancel Cowboy Bebop after less than a month, but they are also working on a live action One Piece, so… :man_shrugging:

Hadn’t thought about that. That would be a good part 2 to that. Visit Zeos and let him have a crack at breaking it. That could be entertaining. I approve. :+1:

Yu Yu Hakusho as well…

1 Like

i feel like @ZeosPantera is a lot better at destroying things than @DMS lol. i’d definitely watch that.

3 Likes

Fuck me I musta seen DMS’s image more times than his missus over the last 48hr’s and that dude on the left is still…

2 Likes

It really… really starts to be annoying to see DuMm’S face literally everywhere.

The ads are annoying. I would rather see a subscription model or have the site opt in to Brave Rewards.

1 Like

If we can’t make this stop, can we at least dial it back a little? It really is getting annoying… No disrespect to DMS, of course. Aint about him! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You could match the Dekoni advert revenue, and do it single-handedly I’d imagine.

Currently in a burn-out phase but not in a severe form, but this is not something to shrug off and let it be. It kind of sucks when there are days that you used to love doing becomes a constant activity of not having that fire in you or passion anymore, and I am sure I am not alone with this kind of feeling, and it’s really not helping when outside factors out of your control contributes to this feeling of burn-out.

It has been a while since I posted something here, for a lot of things have happened and I try to see the silver lining on each day has passed, because thinking and ranting on things negatively all the time won’t change a damn thing anyway, doing so would make things worse for me.

Just trying to get out of this phase that’s all and not going to lie, it has been tough for me to get that feeling of fire or that passion that pretty much drives everyone to do something better for their lives even in small bursts. I guess I am just hanging in there but things that attack your mental health just sucks overall.

2 Likes

Don’t fucking remind me… I’m still pissed about that