Rap, Hip Hop, R and B thread

Nas featuring Lauryn Hill ! - Nobody

4 Likes

Nas featuring Lauryn Hill…that was all I needed to read :blush: thanks for sharing!

Man…I missed Lauryn.

1 Like

Watched part of the new Space Jam tonight with the little one. Had to put this baby on. Shame both Spotify and Amazon don’t have the full albums. Obviously because certain artist dont put their work on streaming services. Still one of my favorite movie soundtracks!

1 Like

I was so happy.

This guy is criminally underrated

deca . bandcamp . com

2 Likes
1 Like

Vince Staples might’ve found his niche with this super laid-back flow. I’m really liking his new album, and you will too if you love chill raps over lo-fi beats.

Listening setup:

• Focal Elegia
  • ifi Hip DAC
  • Apple Music (ditched Tidal after seeing GoldenSound’s MQA vids on youtube)

1 Like

its a really good album and is one of my top contenders personally for my favorite album in 2021. Ive always appreciated his lyricism but showing off his flow range is just really good. this year has been pretty great for hip hop even though we did get a pretty disappointing kanye album but hard to say I didnt expect that

2 Likes

Run the Jewels…are you kidding me!!!

Can’t believe I never listened to this duo until now. Lyricism, dope AF beats, they’ve got it all.

Apple Music → SMSL AD18 → Fidelio X2HRs (dat BASS)

2 Likes

Enjoy my friend!

1 Like

Great album. They fell off hard after that.

This album gets a crazy amount of repeat play for me. Plus year of my birth so maybe it was meant to be.

https://music.amazon.com/albums/B095XM8TS9?do=play&trackAsin=B095XMKHHL&ref=dm_sh_GnpU0ruMyrUYmUGf13KsdfGRJ

2 Likes

Real ones know all about Big Pun. YEAHHH BABY!!!

As a Puerto Rican from The Bronx, this is one of the few MCs we can brag about. A true lyrical heavyweight right here (pun intended :wink:)

Koss KPH30i —> Xduoo Link 2 —> Apple Music

2 Likes

Unheart button.

1 Like

Eh, each to their own. For me 2 was back to back bangers and 3 was back to back skippers.

How about that ‘4’ though?

Haven’t actually heard it yet. Will have to check it out

1 Like

literally the best song drake has ever released

2 Likes

:goat: freestyler

1 Like

MF Doom is strong in here, nice. But we need more MF Borat.