Recommended IEM Cables

Thank you, I’ll probably wait for the sale

In two days, when blocc goes on sale, talk to xinhs. Thats what im doing anyway. He’ll base the price on the current market (oh paul just said it lol)

Theres also tanchjim cable that Resolution got!

1 Like

Yeah but first I need to decide whether I’m gonna spend 50eur on a cable or not :grinning:

As I said, I like the color, just a bit stiff braided like this

3 Likes

I rly hope he can twist that!

Oh btw, shameless plug on @paulwasabii channel:

5 Likes

Has anyone tested these yet? https://m.aliexpress.com/item/1005002823321465.html?browser_id=de0811157ec74ef09dc95ee766ce6646&aff_trace_key=16a9fa00604642ba812ac2c6e27c7c9c-1632222662572-02115&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=om93gbli0gacawpr17c1b356d4119f847a4618b753&gclid=&imgsrc=ae01.alicdn.com%2Fkf%2FH9fee087b0c1b4aaab26c2cf9fd2c7791k.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

24 core spc + graphene alloy cable. I’m wondering how they measure on the meter.

I’m also curious about their 8 core graphene cable that’s on sale for half price as well.

Same quality, the differences is the cores, weight and cost.

Yeah I want to see if there’s any difference on the meter. So far I haven’t seen any graphene cables do better than some of the better copper and spc cables we have.

Huh… 8 core graphene is the lowest on the meter so far…

1 Like

8 core meters less than 4. But both are good. I prefer 4 due to weight and braiding

1 Like

How much did it measure? I didn’t see.

Edit: Nvm found it, .11. That’s pretty good.

I want to see how the 24 core one measures now cause it’s cheaper.

I don’t know much about this Pilipino cable company or their pricing…but they do look :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Oooh, those do look good. Did a quick look and seems like their cables are about $30. Though I’m probably still gonna grab a XINHS graphene cable for the softness before reaching out to them to give their cables a try

2 Likes

Hi Res Audio for $30…gimme :wink:

problem solved. XINHS put some 20cm tiny wire acting as ‘memory wire’ near to plug. That wire caused electromagnetic interference. I open up the heat shrink tube and remove the wire. No more issue

3 Likes

Prisma audio Weiss cable is my favorite, soft, no memory, light, no microphonics. Ive bought and tried alot of cables over the years but this has no equal.
was recommended to me by super* review on youtube. he shows it on video during the review of the azul

Nice looking cable :+1: have measured for resistance by chance?

cant find any details unfortunately but theres no added resistance or anything its just the wire so i doubt it would be much