Recommended IEM Cables

I assume it is because it isn’t as smooth as the plastic materials we typically use, so it catches on everything.

1 Like

XINHS has released their own modular cables: £58.31 36%OFF | 4 Cores Graphene Alloy Silver Plated Wire MMCX 0.78mm 2 Pin Modular Headphones Audio Upgrade Cable
4 Cores Graphene Alloy Silver Plated Wire MMCX 0.78mm 2 Pin Modular Headphones Audio Upgrade Cable| | - AliExpress. I’m sure you can customise the material and colour if you contact them directly. Like amazing

8 Likes

Spent 15seconds thinking what is SHNIX…

I guess this is a lesson not to make a logotype that can be read bottom up as well.
My company made that as well by naming the product ZEUS in a font that makes it look like SNAZ when read bottom up. And the product is normally worn bottom up, so we get all those clients asking why the hell they have snazzy hand. You could never unsee that :eye:

3 Likes

XINHS has a cheaper modular option (not graphene):

Has anyone tried any of their similar OFC Silver Plated, 8 Core 3-dimensional Braided non-modular cables? I’d just like to know if the material is soft enough and wraps well without kink.

2 Likes

I have this one:
8 Core Silver Plated Wire Earphone Cable 2PIN/TFZ/MMCX/QDC Earbuds Cable For SE846 SE535 UE900S ED12 TRN V80 V20 V10|Earphone Accessories| - AliExpress.
Tbh the cable is a bit stiff compared to my Kbear or Yinyoo ones. But it looks great and feels sturdy

1 Like

Oh and if you want pics, check out my Aladdin vs Oxygen post: IEM discussion thread - #2192 by ttorbic.

1 Like

The latest release from Moondrop looks nice. Would have been better if these had replaceable plugs.

1 Like

So I’ve been noticing this “Green” thing near the connector in the variations stock cable and it seems that I may need to change soon. It still sounds good, but better to change than be sorry later.

Any recommendations for a replacement cable or an upgrade cable for the variations? I don’t plan on spending toooo much on it, but I don’t mind spending like around $100 if need be.

I noticed one of my local audio stores are selling NiceHCK, Hakugei, and Kinera cables.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001742192708.html?spm=a2g0o.store_pc_allProduct.8148356.47.10375c38Gda7Vq

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll go take a look!

1 Like

Would look dope on the Variations, it’s low resistance and if you contact XINHS you can chose the colour of the hardware too :+1:

1 Like

Yes :grimacing:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Okay wow those cables looks cool! I already love the colour. :heart_eyes:

Will give it a buy! Thank you so much guys!

2 Likes

Which cable would you suggest out of these $40-$50 cable range

Tripowin Altea

Kinera Ace

Tripowin Noire

Tripowin Nucool

Linsoul LSC08

2 pin 2.5mm

I didn’t like Linsoul LSC08 because it was really microphonic

3 Likes

I bought this cheap cable off of Amazon US with no ear hooks to try to fix the fit of my CRN.
It’s actually pretty good for $13. Soft, nicely braided, pretty straight out of the box and looks cool in all black.

Edit: added picture

Hi. I’m looking for a replacement cable for Ikko OH10. Saw a review suggesting Reecho Peacock Spring cable, but i couldn’t find it for sale anywhere.

Is there any other alternative? I’m open to any suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you :blush: