Recommended IEM Cables

If you go with the Graphene then I think the cable colour will be like the one I posted above…maybe he can do a non transparent insolation outer but you’ll need to ask him…as for hardware ie 2 pin connectors, splitter and plug I guess either black or gunmetal :man_shrugging:

Got it. Thanks :+1:

Hi. Just confirming, is this the cable u use?

4 Cores Graphene Alloy Silver Plated Wire MMCX 0.78mm 2 Pin Replacement Headphones Cable Audio Upgrade Cable

1 Like

Yep that’s the bad boy :+1: as I said if you want to change the colour of the hardware just message him :+1:

If anyone’s ever in a hurry, this oldie but goodie from Faeaal (I will never be able to spell that without checking it out!) is available on Amazon US. Looks and feels nice, and if I remember it tests well for conductivity.

I just got one 2.5mm to 2pin and I’m very happy with it, I much prefer its appearance over similarly priced ones on Amazon.

1 Like

Thank you for recommendation. What iem are u pairing it with? Might share a few photo? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Got it. Thanks :+1:

That looks a lot like this:

4 Likes

Does it fit the Variaitions?

1 Like

I‘m not Resolution but that cable has the standard 0.78mm 2-pin, so it should fit the Variations. :v:

1 Like

5 Likes

That TACable Modular looks hella sweet! Is it this one?

Also, have you tried this cable before?

3 Likes

Another Modular…

2 Likes

Yup! That’s the one! Definitely a very huge step up from the stock cable! Just feels right. Only down side is that, it’s very hard to connect to it.

Pretty nice to hold and it feels comfy around my ears!

1 Like

Can you elaborate on this?
Do you mean that the modular adapters are hard to swap around?

1 Like

Oh! I meant the 0.78 2pin connector. The modular adapters are hella easy to connect. Like connecting and removing an old keyboard PS2 port!

2 Likes

Where can I buy it?

Ali - 4 Cores Graphene Alloy Silver Plated Wire MMCX 0.78mm 2 Pin Replacement Headphones Cable Audio Upgrade Cable|Earphone Accessories| - AliExpress

1 Like

Folks - can I get some recommendations/links for black cables with black hardware. My ideal cable is Xinhs 4-core graphene but alas seems he can’t do this black. So looking for something with similar weight, feel that’s not microphonic. @nymz what black cable was it you got for your EJ07M a wee while back? From memory that looked pretty good.

(Edit: I can’t spell balck apparently :grin:)

Edit: should also have said needs to be 0.78 2-pin and 4.4mm balanced option.

Not tried them but NICEHCK do a few…

1 Like