Recommended IEM Cables

1 Like

I linked him nicehck blocc and asked to do the same but black hardware and hooks, 4.4mm. He usually goes for the same price as nicehck sells them, so wait for a sale :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep in mind it is thicc. Not sure about 4 core.

I love ej07 cable but it’s 2.5mm, else I’d buy more.

1 Like

I have a cooper colored cable from NICEHCK, it’s pretty solid. Also, if you like fabric cable, I have an mmcx cable from Openheart I really like.

https://m.pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005002500899018.html

1 Like

Guys, want to buy a aftermarket cable for Variaitons. Is this cable good for its asking price?

New to all this need help! I Bought the Tripowin Altea Cable with the QDC connector and saw it doesnt have a Left and right indicator usually indicated by L R or red and blue dot these have nonsuch marking . So that means it can be fitted any which way?

1 Like

No left is left and right is right you won’t damage your set if you connect it in reverse though….you could use a L and R speaker test like this

to check they’re plugged in correctly :+1:

4 Likes

Also, if they have hooks, it’s pretty easy to guess. Just face them front and see which goes which goes left and which goes right :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There are marking but its a clear qdc cover and the letter is clear so it was
Very hard to see . Thanks for the help!

1 Like

1st page to visit after getting new gear: The Ultimate Headphones Test

4 Likes

I’m looking for a replacement for my Moondrop Blessing 2 because the stock cable is ugly and my TRN silver 2.5mm is pretty worn off as well. Is there any recommendation? Thanks in advance!

Additional information: I’m having an E1DA 2.5mm balance but I usually use B2 with my phone as well so if the cable has replaceable plugs (2.5mm and 3.5mm) it would be great.

I’m considering Tripowin Noir and Kinera Ace. My budget is around $50

Any 2pin cables like the one you get with the SSR/SSP?

TRN also makes a modular cable:

It doesn’t come with all the plugs so they need to be purchased separately:

I don’t know if it’s a good cable/system though.

Just wanted to let You know that it exists… :slightly_smiling_face:

XINHS also makes one but that’s out of Your budget range:

2 Likes

XINHS do them too

1 Like

I’m considering Noire myself. Looks hot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch! The TRN one looks like what I need

1 Like

I am looking for 3.5mm mmcx cable for my iems, and what i got you know? Zonie Upgrade Cable from tripowin. They are silver plated cable and i got best deal in concpetkart. If you are looking for silver plated upgrade cable for IEM then go for it, It is really awesome.

1 Like

If you dislike stiff cables, avoid the Tripowin Noire modular setup. It is very stiff.

Looking for a new cable for my Oxygen, preferably under 30$, any recommendations?
I also prefer less stiff cables, thanks :pray:

Sorry if slightly off topic but - how can I best loosen/remove the hook part(which goes over the ear) on a cable?

Hairdryer or precision knife. You might bust the cable out. I would train on stock/budget cables first!

2 Likes