Recommended IEM Cables

Yes :grimacing:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Okay wow those cables looks cool! I already love the colour. :heart_eyes:

Will give it a buy! Thank you so much guys!

2 Likes

Which cable would you suggest out of these $40-$50 cable range

Tripowin Altea

Kinera Ace

Tripowin Noire

Tripowin Nucool

Linsoul LSC08

2 pin 2.5mm

I didn’t like Linsoul LSC08 because it was really microphonic

3 Likes

I bought this cheap cable off of Amazon US with no ear hooks to try to fix the fit of my CRN.
It’s actually pretty good for $13. Soft, nicely braided, pretty straight out of the box and looks cool in all black.

Edit: added picture

Hi. I’m looking for a replacement cable for Ikko OH10. Saw a review suggesting Reecho Peacock Spring cable, but i couldn’t find it for sale anywhere.

Is there any other alternative? I’m open to any suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you :blush:

The Spring came with two cable colour options here’s my og cable…

and here’s the one I use now XINHS 4 core graphene…

1 Like

I see. So in your opinion, is the second cable in similar quality /feel with the OG peacock spring’s cable?

If so, then I’ll probably get that cable instead.

Thanks

Better in both respects tbh…and don’t forget if you message XINHS you can choose the colour way of your hardware if that’s important to you? :+1:

Got it. Now i need to think of what cable color would go well with dark grey-ish color of OH10 shell :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. Any suggestions?

Thank you very much for your help. Appreciate it.

If you go with the Graphene then I think the cable colour will be like the one I posted above…maybe he can do a non transparent insolation outer but you’ll need to ask him…as for hardware ie 2 pin connectors, splitter and plug I guess either black or gunmetal :man_shrugging:

Got it. Thanks :+1:

Hi. Just confirming, is this the cable u use?

4 Cores Graphene Alloy Silver Plated Wire MMCX 0.78mm 2 Pin Replacement Headphones Cable Audio Upgrade Cable

1 Like

Yep that’s the bad boy :+1: as I said if you want to change the colour of the hardware just message him :+1:

If anyone’s ever in a hurry, this oldie but goodie from Faeaal (I will never be able to spell that without checking it out!) is available on Amazon US. Looks and feels nice, and if I remember it tests well for conductivity.

I just got one 2.5mm to 2pin and I’m very happy with it, I much prefer its appearance over similarly priced ones on Amazon.

1 Like

Thank you for recommendation. What iem are u pairing it with? Might share a few photo? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Got it. Thanks :+1: