Recommended IEM Cables

I got a nice deal on this NICEHCK C16-2 for just 13$ while normal price is 36$… Should I grab it? :thinking:

Looks pretty legit, pic from the customer reviews

I literally just put in an order for four more graphene cables.

2 Likes

My favourite guy. At least i dont feel as bad with my expenses. You’re a madman and I love it.

1 Like

XINHS graphene 4 core cable arrived after 14 days to Malaysia. I am SUPER DUPER SATISFIED! Light and nice look! Together with SpinFit CP100. I requested seller to make it 90cm long, no chin slider, splitter at 25cm, 20cm heat shrink tube at plug (it’s free btw). He added himself small wire as memory wire. Because I put phone+dac into pocket.
Compared to thick copper cable, graphene adds a bit on sub bass and air. A bit bright. Overall sound improves. I prefer copper on metal songs.
I sold back Spinfit CP100, prefer Radius deep mount. Sounds cleaner. CP100 slightly better fit and comfort.

5 Likes

I should requested seller to use matte black, instead of chrome parts. Looks better with black iem (FiiO FH3)

I’m asking him to make a custom cable with black connectors :wink:

My last batch of cables is taking more than it should to arrive… Like double time. Hope they drop in soon!

Oh, interesting.

Please translation for dumb people like me

Guessing that a 2 core cable only has room for a “ground” and a combination of left/right (which is mono) in each core.

Tbh, I am pretty clueless about it.

Oh so I got it right, just clueless aswell 🤷

Another satisfied customer. Congratulations.

FYI the graphene cable actually is copper… “Single crystal copper plated silver”

1 Like

With everyone here praising the xinhs cables, i got an 8 core cable from him during the summer sale on AE. I used it to do a cable mod on my portapro :fire::fire:

Got the purple so it matches my diy custom speaker cables :purple_heart:

7 Likes

That looks amazing

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Great

1 Like

I see… my previous cable is fully copper, not silver plated

Since Xinhs not shipping to my country I’ve been looking for some alternatives and came across these: SYRNARN S5 352 Core Upgraded Silver Plated grey/Brown Cable 4.4 3.5mm 2Pin 0.78mm A2DC MMCX for se535 SE846 Earphone Wire in ear|Earphone Accessories| - AliExpress

Connectors looks really good imho.

If I read it correctly, it is in the context of a discussion about calculating/guessing the cable thickness of a cable from its number of cores.

The guy says that each external core can have one or several internal cores in it: either the ground is an internal cores in itself or it is made like a layer of shielding. Thus you can’t have only one rule to calculate the cable thickness, you have to know more things.

Question regarding ordering a custom cable from XINHS.

I know the guy is easy to talk to and he responds quickly (aside from the language barrier), and does great work. Just give him the specs of what you want and he’ll do his best to make it happen. But how does the transaction work? Is it still through AE? Or is it more like a direct purchase so the guarantees of AE aren’t there as a cushion in case something happens. What about shipping too? I know he has a great reputation and many here can vouch for him so it’s reassuring, just wanna get a bit more into the details.

Also what is the turn around time and approximate price for a custom cable from him?
Planning to get something along the lines of
Graphene
4 core
140cm
Modular right angle jacks

He usually has it done in the next day and shipped.

You pay the cable price + extra. Most stuff he doesnt charge, but to get a bigger lenght you prolly pay a lil bit more.

He can’t do full modular.

3 Likes