Recommended IEM Cables

I think I see him replying. Here he comes!

1 Like

@NarrowProgram Just a head start, we are all good about your purchases, although it isn’t the widest start to enter the IEM world :wink:

Fixed that.

1 Like

1 Like

Yes yes I feel absolutely silly now for all my freakouts and flipflopping. Gimme a pie to the face complete the ensemble hahaha

Oh man, you would crack a few ribs laughing if you knew my entire progression hahaha. Started looking at stuff from KZ at first, then the MD Aria, then the Tea, then there was a time where I’d drool and fantasize on the thought of the MEST since someone locally was selling theirs for like $1100, as I got sucked deeper into the rabbit hole the Oracle caught my eye as well Observe hahaha. Though the pre-order bit of the Oracle was a bummer so it didn’t seem like it was gonna be on my potential list…until there was the opportunity to get one shipped out immediately and budget constraints were lifted

Though keep in mind, even though I wasn’t expecting to fall down into the rabbit hole, I still kept the mindset that I’m more than likely gonna stick with just one IEM for now for a looooong while, hence the extreme flipflopping.

Also the Oracle has finally left China! If things go well I’ll probably get them this Tuesday!

3 Likes

Woah there, slow down mate you sped up quite fast :sweat_smile:

That is unlikely going to happen, unless you get the Mesk Mk2 like other folks here

Hence why the MEST mkII that was being sold only a few months old second hand locally for $700 cheaper than brand new and the guy willing to meet up to demo it first was a teeeeeempting deal

Well, be happy with what you got. But slow down until you hear them. Impressions first, adjustments later.

The good thing, that i’m not sure you know, and thats why no one stopped you, is that oracle is a jack of all, master of none. Also the fit is okay.

You’ll be fine. If you said you wanted Monarch, UP, Land or something else that isnt 101 book tuning, we’d poked your brain.

We like happy people around here

Nope. This is wrong. Don’t let stupid people fool you by this. Mest might be your end gamr, so can Mele, Teas, Dusk, etc.

By stupid, i mean people like me, resolution and others.

1 Like

You should know that the only downside for Mest Mk2 is that you no longer feel interested in other sets, since you got one of the best IEMs…

That one got me :joy:

1 Like

It’s exactly because of this forum and because of that that I fleetingly considered it hahaha, but deep down I knew that right now I couldn’t justify that purchase even with the budget restrictions lifted(though the limited stock of the Oracle and the 9.9 sale had an impact on my decision making too)

Not to mention after waiting for two weeks for a local shop to stock the Tea so I could demo it first but then an issue with Mangird so I had to wait for another two weeks then again, issue with Mangird, I got a bit impatient haha

Well, just a little advice, I would never go out and buy blindly based on the prices alone… You actually need to know your own preferences, your library, know what you need, what you feel missing from those favorite songs that have brought tears on you…

Our advices are just to guide you where you should look at, buying a set that isn’t for your library can hit you deep when you expected it to perform better with that much money. Some people prefer Oracle, while some prefer Variations, Xenns Up, EJ07M… HBB and @Resolution have already said so many times 5̶0̶0̶$ at any price ranges, library and preferences matter the most.

5 Likes

It matters at EVERY price range.

3 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

Fixed, sorry Riku-sensei.

2 Likes

Yap, every range. It just hit harder because 600usd tribids are specialized in something (other than oracle and est112 maybe)

The LZ A7 is THE IEM where it won’t matter much because well… you already know.

4 Likes