Recommended IEM Cables

Oh yeah, totally forgot the Kbear Limpid.

But again, I’m not a fan of white cables :joy:

I have 2 of them… They are nice tho abit thick, but soft and flex.

I’m looking at the table now and all the silver cables have higher resistance. Wouldn’t it be better for me to get one of the lower resistance ones? Just curious here what advantage there is to getting a silver one, the b7 cable in that table in particular, if there are any at all.

None of my kbear cables have lasted long tbh… so Im trying to avoid them.

Not really, any cables that have lower than 0.5 impedance work just fine, just not on all-BA sets.

@Rikudou_Goku can explain this from his tests.

2 Likes

I found it anyway.

3 Likes

This is really neat thanks for digging this up for me. Looks like some people were actually heading a difference between different cables

Ended up ordering A16 because I loved how it looked.

You can edit your posts, no need to delete them :joy:

1 Like

Oof yeah I just realized lmao. Was trying to avoid double posting

This thread is such a kryptonite. I don’t need more cables…

Yes, I agree. I have the same experience.

XINHS cable delivery including a free warranty replacement for my broken Z1R cable…looking :gem: now hooked up with their intended sets :+1:

13 Likes

Great collection. That IT00 looking like a unicorn meme, love it!

2 Likes

Lol yeah Ice cream and sprinkles…

4 Likes

So I’m running into an issue with this cable on the S9 pro and Timeless. Doesn’t happen with my other iems, its like a crackling or cutting out when i go to high in volume. Is this a power thing? Are there other USB-c to Lightning cables to try? Does not happen with the usb-c to usb-c cable that came with the S9 going into my iPad pro. This is using the Kinera system, i cant think to why this would be happening

Hey all, I have a basic cable question. If I have a balanced cable (4.4) on my IEM can I use an adapter like this DD ddHiFi All-New DJ44C Aluminum Version 4.4mm Balanced Female to 3.5mm Male Headphone Jack Adapter, Audio Converter for Earphone, DAP/ DAC/Amplifier https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0922VY6FB/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_XAEM5VF0NPCDYFTVTBKD to convert it to single ended 3.5?

1 Like

Yep, just never ever ever try to convert a single ended cable to a balanced port.

4 Likes

The problem might be the sources from what I see. And what IEM are you using with?

You can try using iematch+.

He’s using Timeless. Planar needs energy.

@11_Clouds It’s the cable, probably… drainig too much power.

1 Like