Recommended IEM Cables

Looks similar to the Toneking cable

2 Likes

That is a bold cable color.

3 Likes

love the Hi-Res Audio (Placebo) sticker, lol.

Can see myself using it with the green andromedas 2020 >_>

1 Like

Is that compatible with Hart cables?? I really want an MMCX for my desk but the Hart cable has no ear hook shaping and fits really poorly. Every custom cable on earth is 1.2M and too short for my desk.

Not sure, I dont own harts, but ask Xinhs. He also can do you a longer cable!

1 Like

Might work?

1 Like

Yeah! With that image , he can do it np! Show it to him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally an IEM cable for my desk :sob:

Thanks y’all!

1 Like

XINHS :+1:

5 Likes

Looks great. Graphene gang, riseeee uppp

2 Likes

(I must be the only one that actually dont like the looks on those cables lol.)

1 Like

Yes… jk, honestly I don’t mind the look, but I am not super interested in it.

Sooo nice! Congrats!!!

1 Like

So I have another 2 core steel blue xinhs cable and the 2 core white cable… hooray for sale time.

@Rikudou_Goku got any recommended 4 core or lighter black cables, bonus for black hardware as well.

Sorry, I dont use black cables, so I have no clue other than the ones XINHS got.

Looks too normal lol.

Np, looked over what he had and none of his black ones caught my interest. I was just trying to do a bit of color matching to my Aria.

I like the looks and the feel of that graphene cable, but it’s not my favourite for sure. I prefer silver to gold, tho.

My prefered looks are pure dark copper (coffee colored?) cables. Like that Hulk. I prefer 1 color to two or more colors, I just like to match.

1 Like

What budget, if you don’t mind asking?

I just was looking at open heart and noticed they made a clone of my favorite Bluetooth earphones design that died on me years ago…

US $18.78 18% Off | Openheart Sports Running Headphones Portable Wireless stereo Earphones with Mic Bluetooth 5.0 comfortable Headset 11 hours music

@nymz
Reasonable range since it is going on a $70 IEM so probably not over $35.

My custom cable just arrived and I could not be happier with it.

And I don’t care what anybody says, this cable make my headphones sound better. :wink:

5 Likes