Recommended IEM Cables

But can they transform sound from F rank to S? :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, with age. S is when you turn deaf

1 Like

Fell in love with that cable. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Looks pretty similar, might be the OEM version.

3 Likes

That’s definitely the same cable just with huge markup on yinyoo

3 Likes

I’m gonna buy graphene cable xinhs 4 core at 34USD. Is that a good deal? This is my second time buying in AliExpress. He can’t give further discount, I asked. The cable link is here

Let’s shop together on AliExpress with new user coupons

1 Like

Yes, I might grab one myself :slight_smile:

Just this…so much this :heart_eyes:

8core - everything I hoped for and more

6 Likes

OMG beautiful pairing!!!

The top one is the GaeBolg, but what is the bottom IEM? Also the GaeBolg with that cable is strikingly beautiful.

Campfire Ara - the cable really goes well with titanium

2 Likes

looking for a cable from the xinhs store to go with my shure se535 red.

ive been looking at getting the graphene 8 core but if i can get a good cable for half the price im also looking at the

rainbow

although it doesnt really match the red shures. is there anything on the xinhs store sale that looks better value as in is a good discount from what sells for usually… im not too worried about sound signature just comparable performance to stock with good build quality and nice looks

I personally really like his 2 core cables, but I like lighter weight IEM cables. He has a white one that might go nicely with a red Shure. The steel blue one maybe not so much. I ordered the white one in this current sale, but I have the blue one and it is a great cable.

thanks for quick reply, im not sure the difference between cores, whichever is most durable would suit me, i find the stock shure cables fine. is there much difference bwteen the 4 and 8 core graphene cables to justify the double price

Less cores are lighter in weight, maybe slightly less durable though breaking the cable itself and not the connector would be the only way. Also the way it is braided is different depending on the number of cables (cores) being braided together… so looks are different as well.

Yeah, for me it’s just the weight…i like to feel cable mass and the droop…the eight cores are my ideal cable feel. Not sure there are any measurable differences…(pot stirred)… sounds like music to me ; )

Man, that looks very nicely made. I just won’t go above a (low and arbitrary) spending cap at outlets like AE, but that shop in particular has tempted me a few times.

1 Like

Yeah it feels really nice, I do like how pliable it is although sometimes I also like it when my cables can form a satisfying shape when putting them down too :sweat_smile:

Guys, is it true 2.5 balanced will sound better than 3.5 SE? I am confused now, I am buying XINHS graphene 4 core cable. 3 more days on sale.

Let’s shop together on AliExpress with new user coupons
Your MYR 8.60 in coupons are here!

1 Like

Balance has more power than SE, but thats it. Unless you are using a very specific IEM or you dac/amp uses different chips to feed SE jack to to the Balanced Jack, sound quality is the same, just more power.

Power shouldn’t be a problem on IEMs, 98% of the cases, so pick what you like.

4 Likes